Rubey Tuesday

7.62mm

Here is the story kids. :P

mmmk... I sit down. This beautiful waitress comes up. She is beautiful. I really like her.. I am nice to her... We talk.. She actually came down at the end and sat with me. I was hyped. So I don't know why I said this... When nobody was looking I gave her 20.00 and said here keep it, go buy yourself a beer or something. I did this to be nice. Although I kinda walked away saying to myself.. wtf did I just do? I really liked this girl. I think I did it because maybe I would get a hug or something. Hell I don't know.

Point is, I was wondering folks.. At this resteraunt is that a lot of money just to hand out to someone you only met for 20 minutes? I got a smile. And she said thank you for chilling out with us. It was late at night btw. I was the only one in there.

Pointless topic.. I don't mean to sound like another "Relationship topic" but I really felt like I don't know if I did the right thing or not. :mellow: I just kinda handed it out!

So tell me folks.. What do ya think.

She probably played you. She figured she could flirt with you and get an ass load of money.

But really, unless she's a prostitute throwing money at her isn't going to make her cream her pants over you. If you wanted a date you should have just asked for one. If she was interested she probably thinks you're a scum bag who thinks throwing $20 at a woman will get you some.