MrLlamaLlama's GFX [CLOSED]

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Ok...

Dazza: Glad you like it. Pay would be nice, but only pay as much as you think they're worth... And I'll email those files to you...

Jace: I'll find the trailer, then get tyhe image and base the signiature around that... ok?

Dame: K9 is right... I tend to mess up and not give people what they want if they just give me their name and 'make it great'... And i can already see your name.

FYI, it wasn't always in business. At the start, it was kinda empty, because GraphicX was closed (JayD's GFX shop) and people kinda stopped checking the trading stalls. But now i got requests flooding in, had 1 or 2 over MSN as well... so it's all good. And i don't know if I'm the best... But i do try... :D

So... Jace, yours is a work in progress. And Dame, I'll wait until you post here with some more details, unless you want me to specifically just do what i want. (Like what dazza asked)

And cheers K9, appreciated.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

What'sup guys?

I've done all those graphics you requested :D

Dame, you first. I had near to nothing to go on, so you ended up with this:

TM, here's those tags you wanted :

*edited out due to sheer crapness* *and lack of bandwidth*

By the way, they're PNG format, so they've got transparencies around the edges, sweeeet. Hope you all likey.

EDIT: Hmmm, those tags don't look quite right TM, give me a few and i'll upload some fixed ones. But they can give you an idea.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Dirty Harry - No problem... Done by tonight... ( But i'm not so comfy with animation, so is it ok if i just make the one linked to yuor sig?)

Jace-

:huh:

lolwut? I didn't really understand you very well Jace, sorry.

What i got from it was - You want an image, with the text 'Ka', and nothing else, and a transparent background... Made to look like a kinda logo, so professional.... Yeah?

I might have got you completely wrong... i have a feeling there's a joke in there somewhere that I'm missing... Am i?

Hello MrLlamaLlama,

I myself need some assistance. :) Well, it shouldn't take a while for you, but here's what my problem is. the banner on my site looks pretty crap, yeah, it actually is crap, and it needs a bit of editing.

logo4.gif

I'd like you to place the text 'TheStreetsOfGTA', and make it transparent, not to forget place the Pricedown font also.

I think that's all I need. :)

Is this kinda what you meant TM?

It looks a little likes it says the streets of GTAIV... but meh.

tsogta_bannerzfe.jpg

Sorry, i kinda broke the first come first served rule i usually have, but this is a favour for a mate more than anything... I'm gonna go take a shower now...

Hey dame... yeah.. about that...well, better late than never...

dame_gr7sp.jpg