GTA IV SPECIAL EDITION PICS

MishoM

Shouldn`t this topic be locked it there is another one in the News Section ? o_O

If anything it would be merged. He didn't make this topic after Chris made one in the News section, it happened the other way around.

But the same thing happened to the topic Charger opened a topic beforeChris, Chris closed it and said "Discuss Now here" ...o_O :)

Back OT, I think the duffel bag is the most expensive from those "extra" that GTA IV SE has ...

technically this edition isn't very special since if the game box has the actual game in it that means that, that is a crude and bug filled edition of the actuall game.

Well, that made perfect sense.

[/sarcasm]

Yeah... what the hell was he trying to say?

Are you trying to get me to buy it or something? Its just I think its a rip off, 30 bucks for a bag, some artwork that you can get at this site, a little empty box, and some music? Come on! Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind, but I still think it's kinda a rip off dude.

Just because you don't like the stuff means it's a rip-off? I don't like some movies, but that doesn't mean the dvds of said movies are rip-offs. The artwork is in a fancy little book, the "little empty box" is a lock-box, and those are awesome.... "Some music"? Yeah. I know this may surprise, and even scare you, but *SHOCKHORROR* music actually COSTS MONEY.... Yeah. Can you believe that?

And I'm reconsidering buying the special edition. That duffel bag looks cool. As long as the game that comes with the special edition looks like the regular, so that I can put it with my other games, I'll get it.

You DO realize that USUALLY the point of "Special Editions"((Or COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS as they are sometimes called)), is for COLLECTORS? For their COLLECTIONS? Special Editions look BETTER for your collection than a regular everyone-who-owns-one-has-that-same-case edition...

technically this edition isn't very special since if the game box has the actual game in it that means that, that is a crude and bug filled edition of the actuall game.

Hey buddy, ALL of the GTA IV game boxes are going to have the actual game in it. Are you expecting to fork out 60 dollars for an empty case? Yeah, I highly doubt that. I haven't ran into very many people that stupid.....

Are you trying to get me to buy it or something? Its just I think its a rip off, 30 bucks for a bag, some artwork that you can get at this site, a little empty box, and some music? Come on! Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind, but I still think it's kinda a rip off dude.

Just because you don't like the stuff means it's a rip-off? I don't like some movies, but that doesn't mean the dvds of said movies are rip-offs. The artwork is in a fancy little book, the "little empty box" is a lock-box, and those are awesome.... "Some music"? Yeah. I know this may surprise, and even scare you, but *SHOCKHORROR* music actually COSTS MONEY.... Yeah. Can you believe that?

And I'm reconsidering buying the special edition. That duffel bag looks cool. As long as the game that comes with the special edition looks like the regular, so that I can put it with my other games, I'll get it.

You DO realize that USUALLY the point of "Special Editions"((Or COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS as they are sometimes called)), is for COLLECTORS? For their COLLECTIONS? Special Editions look BETTER for your collection than a regular everyone-who-owns-one-has-that-same-case edition...

Hey buddy, ALL of the GTA IV game boxes are going to have the actual game in it. Are you expecting to fork out 60 dollars for an empty case? Yeah, I highly doubt that. I haven't ran into very many people that stupid.....

You, are a complete idiot. It's not a rip-off because I don't like it, it's a rip-off because your paying for a bag that hold's three DVD's in it, a book of art you can find at this site, music that you can listen to IN the fucking game (if you like a certian song, don't you think you'd have a CD or something by that band?), and a little box that can hold $10. How is this not a rip-off? YOUR NOT GETTING ANYTHING! The only thing of use in this whole collectors edition is the CD, your giving them way to much for it.

Special editions don't look better, they ruin your collection. Take the Halo 2 Special Edition for example, you've got all your nice green Xbox game cases and then right in the fucking middle a shiny silver box, it ruins the entire look. Idiot.