GTA IV SPECIAL EDITION PICS

MishoM

:dribble:

AMAZING!!!

I can't wait to get this. :thumbsup:

Nice find!

How does it ruin the look of your collection?

Special Edition video games usually have the same video game case that goes into another case. You could just remove it from the Special Edition casing and place it in your collection.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Because you have nice game boxes lined up and then you have some big ass duffle bag, or a silver game box (Halo 2 Special Edition), or some huge ass game box (EVERY OTHER SPECIAL EDITION).

Besides, this thing is 90, I'd rather save the 30. And get the artwork and the music, elseware...

Because you have nice game boxes lined up and then you have some big ass duffle bag, or a silver game box (Halo 2 Special Edition), or some huge ass game box (EVERY OTHER SPECIAL EDITION).

Besides, this thing is 90, I'd rather save the 30. And get the artwork and the music, elseware...

30? Let me guess...you got the "hook up"...

But like he said you can put the duffel bag, safety deposit box, keychain, and books up on a shelf or somewhere else, and then put the regular game case that comes with it in your "line of games."

But I'm a GTA fan and am totally paying extra for it, it's cool stuff.

And I'll buy the game again for PC, so Rockstar already has me spending $140 on GTA4 alone in the next 365 days, plus probably $10-$20 more for the DLC.

But like he said you can put the duffel bag, safety deposit box, keychain, and books up on a shelf or somewhere else, and then put the regular game case that comes with it in your "line of games."

And I'll buy the game again for PC, so Rockstar already has me spending $140 on GTA4 alone in the next 365 days, plus probably $10-$20 more for the DLC.

Are you trying to get me to buy it or something? Its just I think its a rip off, 30 bucks for a bag, some artwork that you can get at this site, a little empty box, and some music? Come on! Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind, but I still think it's kinda a rip off dude.

I'm getting really obsessive with Rockstar and Grand Theft Auto related stuff and I'm debating on whether or not I should buy two Special Editions and two regular ones. One of each would be for collecting and the other two would be for me to use and compare. I'm also going to buy Vice City Stories and the Trilogy pack for the PS2. So Rockstar might end up getting roughly $350 from me.

What do you guys think?

I'm getting really obsessive with Rockstar and Grand Theft Auto related stuff and I'm debating on whether or not I should buy two Special Editions and two regular ones. One of each would be for collecting and the other two would be for me to use and compare. I'm also going to buy Vice City Stories and the Trilogy pack for the PS2. So Rockstar might end up getting roughly $350 from me.

What do you guys think?

That your wasting money. Buy one copy of the game dude, special or regular, and save a bunch of money. And if you already have the trilogy on the PS2, you really shouldn't buy it again.

And I'm reconsidering buying the special edition. That duffel bag looks cool. As long as the game that comes with the special edition looks like the regular, so that I can put it with my other games, I'll get it.

30? Let me guess...you got the "hook up"...

No, What he is saying is He will just buy the regular game and get the other stuff, some where else, later.

Dude, don't get me wrong, it looks awsome. It's just, 90 dollars?!!!! Till now the most expensive collectors edition of a game I have ever seen was that dumb ass madden 06'. It was 80 frolicking dollars. It helps matters that it is actually a GTA game and not some other POS rip off. But still it's just too steep for me, with my shitty income. But if I had the cash I would buy with no second thought.

I wonder if the safety deposite box lock actually works? That would be the shit!

Edited by fatalgamer

Shit, I didn't know you could advertise sites in post. Awesome!!!

Is the site up now that you have pictures and shit?

Um no you can't advertise, I gave you a link to download the images, not to the main site.

And no, check the main site for the open date & time.

These are new, pics of the special edition GTA IV. :)

medium_635583632_c08e8e9b9c_o.jpg

medium_635583644_a0ba07d91f_o.jpg

More Here: http://kotaku.com/gaming/i.m-special/rocks...tion-272585.php

I won't be getting it, I like regular editions. Special editions ruin the look of your collection.

technically this edition isn't very special since if the game box has the actual game in it that means that, that is a crude and bug filled edition of the actuall game.