Do any of you guys think IV will get AO?

Not necessarily, because if they can't sell it in high-street stores across the US, they (might) loose a lot of money as people acquire it illegally, and as a result don't release it. Then again they could release it for sale from their website only (like you'll pre-order with them and they'll send the games out across the USA) which might make them shitloads of cash. But can you imagine the number of pre-orders that have already been placed with the likes of Amazon?

i only know gta iv shouldn't get AO because of hot coffe, i mean, everybody knows what sex is... shit, i remember a story my mother told me it was like this: she was taking me to a park so i could play (i was a baby) and suddenly a 5 year old comes to her and asks her what a blowjob is......

anyway it s just not fair we can t play this great game becAuse of some conservationist pricks

i only know gta iv shouldn't get AO because of hot coffe, i mean, everybody knows what sex is... shit, i remember a story my mother told me it was like this: she was taking me to a park so i could play (i was a baby) and suddenly a 5 year old comes to her and asks her what a blowjob is......

anyway it s just not fair we can t play this great game becAuse of some conservationist pricks

Who says GTA IV is going to have Hot Coffee and not everybody know what sex is. It's not needed for a game about killing and jacking cars to have an overload of sexual content in it.

I've been thinking about this, and I reckon part of the reason why they've gone for realism and for example "you won't feel good running over peds" is to help keep it's ratings down. Previous GTAs, when you ran someone down you'd just get a comical "splat" noise which makes it look like they don't take lives seriously, so with the addition of more realism, not rewarding you for killing innocents and cops, and in fact making it hard to get away with doing so, will probably help the game to not get an AO rating in that way.

right, that's what got me thinking, but i think this way will be better, because that means the game can be taken by children and adults, besides, running over peds only makes our car go slower, it's not that really big deal -_-

Who says GTA IV is going to have Hot Coffee and not everybody know what sex is. It's not needed for a game about killing and jacking cars to have an overload of sexual content in it.

i never said iv will have sexual content just talking about a chance and the people who play iv and don't know what sex is were probably closed in a closet all they re life