Little Jacob

this could be true. he has an African pendent though. but that is just probably just a fluke.

sorry for the double post. my PC is having tech. difficulties.

You click ed the 'post' button twice, didn't you?

But yeah, good spot, i think it's very likely.

Pool in SA was sucky, bu i do think it would be good to develop a relationship w/ other characters (As was suggested)

this could be true. he has an African pendent though. but that is just probably just a fluke.

sorry for the double post. my PC is having tech. difficulties.

You click ed the 'post' button twice, didn't you?

But yeah, good spot, i think it's very likely.

Pool in SA was sucky, bu i do think it would be good to develop a relationship w/ other characters (As was suggested)

Really, I like the pool.I thought it was a welcome change of pace between all of the run and gun and car stealing and gangsta killin. My brother and I would sit around playin GTA pool for fun. :D

• 2 weeks later...

50069~Jamaican-Flag-Posters.jpgI disagree.

For a start, he's wearing an Africa-shaped pendant, and Jamaica isn't in Africa. Neither is any of the Caribbean.

Secondly, the flag on his bent is not Jamaican. This is the Jamaican flag (right).

The one on his belt is probably an Ethiopian flag like below (which is in Africa), but it could be an upside down Ghana flag, a sideways Guinea flag, a sideways Mali flag, an upside down Bolivia flag etc

They only added the blue star recently, so the green/yellow/red stripes are normal

flag_of_Ethiopia.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
actually the flag on his belt buckle and vest is the rastafarian flag, which shows that he is infact jamaican

Fail. Rastafarians don't have to be Jamaican... Rastafarianism is a division of christianity... You see plenty of people from different countries as buddhists, muslims, sikhs, and christians...

And, real mature. You know what I'm talking about.

Well, Gta IV Confirmed that is Little Jacob & He has the Senagalise Flag (Flag Of Senegal) On his Belt Which is in Africa Hence The African Pendant & he can't be Rastafarian if he's from Africa. Hope thats Clear.

Again. Yes he can. Rastafarianism is a religion, not confined to those who are Jamaican, though the vast majority of rastafarians are Jamaicans.

Also, link to confirmation, please?