Trojan/exploit

bang ^_^ , found this on the main page of the website and the forum. umm chris, this is what you wanted to see when everyone was like "Virus/Spyware!" thing and you were like "stfu, show me it, then i can deal with it, no show, no go." lol

I wasn't that harsh the first time it happened but thanks for posting proof anyway.

I was aware of this which seemed to occur today for some visitors. Server techs have been notified. However, we are actually moving to a faster, better server on the weekend, so I'm not sure what will actually be done about it - if anything can be done.

Oh yeah, that Trojan Horse thing had to do with the computer I was on, it's over now. and what's up with those advertisment 'Would you like to see more of Laura', 'She's called the nerd' WTF!?

^ Chris helping to keep his hosting as cheap as possible.

(Through the Mafia)

Who he is in debt to

That is all.

And it's for UGO, so nothing sinister :ph34r:

Well we could remove the ads, then you would have to pay membership, and some way I don't think that would make us very popular would it?

Anyway, I would firstly recommend getting an updated browser, it is well known that IE 6 was never very safe. Secondly, I see your running some symantec software (via your tool bar), there known to record viruses that are in face nothing more then a file trying to play a video or flash file in your browser, so watch that too.