BioShock

MishoM

Anyone picking up BioShock this Tuesday? Did anyone get it early at Toys "R" Us? I'm defiantly getting it after playing that demo, plus just about every review its getting is a "10/10"! Tons of people are even saying it could very well top Zelda: OoT as "greatest game ever". I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. Can't wait to play it! ^_^

Who's getting it?

Is this the game you can download via steam and play the minute it's released? I know the game will be great, but it's not worth lagging up my PC over. (pretty much the same reason i'm waiting to buy dark messiah, and HL2 Ep.1)

t's rated really highly, so by all means give the demo / trailers a try.

Is this a 360/PC exclusive? I think i remember it first being mentioned, to my knowledge in ap playstatio mag (not mine, a friends) But yeah.... The gameplay looks great, i would quote something from some viseo i saw to give an alternative duscussion point, but i don't remember anything.

Is this the game you can download via steam and play the minute it's released? I know the game will be great, but it's not worth lagging up my PC over. (pretty much the same reason i'm waiting to buy dark messiah, and HL2 Ep.1)

t's rated really highly, so by all means give the demo / trailers a try.

Is this a 360/PC exclusive? I think i remember it first being mentioned, to my knowledge in ap playstatio mag (not mine, a friends) But yeah.... The gameplay looks great, i would quote something from some viseo i saw to give an alternative duscussion point, but i don't remember anything.

Yeah, you can download it via Steam and play "the minute its released". And its a PC/360 exclusive. On the cover of the box instead of saying "Only On Xbox 360" it says "Only On Xbox 360 & Windows". :D

I downloaded the demo. I almost shit my pants and I thought it was a good great game. I, however, will not be buying it. I don't have the money and there are other games I'd like to buy first.

Pretty sure that's going to be Halo 3 :P

But yeah the game looks pretty interesting. Might buy it eventually and will probably play it at some friends house to try it out.

I downloaded the demo. I almost shit my pants and I thought it was a good great game. I, however, will not be buying it. I don't have the money and there are other games I'd like to buy first.

But yeah the game looks pretty interesting. Might buy it eventually and will probably play it at some friends house to try it out.

Well, that plus Forza 2 and the Sims 2: Bon Voyage.

I can still remember my first kill in the demo. I was just minding my own business, hitting lamps with a wrench, when some dude came up from behind and smacked with his lead pipe. I then commenced to spend the next three minutes bashing him with my wrench. I have problems. :rolleyes:

Well, that plus Forza 2 and the Sims 2: Bon Voyage.

I can still remember my first kill in the demo. I was just minding my own business, hitting lamps with a wrench, when some dude came up from behind and smacked with his lead pipe. I then commenced to spend the next three minutes bashing him with my wrench. I have problems. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the time i spent all of 12 minutes doing a burnout, in a firetruck on some dude's face in LCs because he mde me fail car salesman... git.

Will probably get the demo some time, game looks awesome, but my cash is going to dark messiah, HL2, ep's 1&2, when relesed. Or a new pair of shoes.

I'll download it just as my brother signs into XBL, just to lag up his games.... :evil: Then blame him for shitty d/l speeds.

Reminds me of the time i spent all of 12 minutes doing a burnout, in a firetruck on some dude's face in LCs because he mde me fail car salesman... git.

:rofl2: So I'm not the only one who does stuff like that. In SA I usually just give 'em the purple 2 headed monster (LSPD

showers) although I've been known to get a little carried away.

How hard are the "Big Daddys" to take down?

Hmm, considering what one of those things did to that one guy near the beginning of the demo/game, kinda hard I guess. But they won't mess with you as long as you don't mess with them or the Little Sisters. However, since fighting Big Daddies is inevitable, I suggest a machine gun to the head or converting them to your side.

That demo was fucking awesome, <3 shooting electricity at a splicer, beating them with the wrench, then stealing ADAM and EVE from their corpse.

Also, there's this part where you're going up and

you hear a mother singing a lullaby, but it's actually a splicer and her baby carriage actually has a

magnum handgun

in it

And the graphics are sick, and it runs smooth for me on max settings.

Didn't like the setting/premise at first, but holy shit, good game.

I'm sure MS would be happy to sell you a proprietary X-Box 360 mouse, for a nominal fee.

I'm sure they would... And a keyboard to boot (not that ugly thing on the bottom of the controller, either)

Bioshock, still...down...loading.... at.... 19%... does steam still keep downloads active while you play games, it just doesn't seem to progress whilst i play HL2...

Just breaking into nova prospekt. Those turrets are damn hard o hard mode, especially when you have sucky health like me.

BTW, I don't know why so many people would rather get it on Xbox 360. FPS on console=baaaaaad. Very baaaaad.

My PC sucks, I can't aim accurately without some presence of auto-aim, and I don't feel right using a keyboard and mouse.

I heard the collector's edition comes with a Big Daddy figurine. Who wants to bet that every single one of those figurines will be broken as a cause of playing the game?