Midnight Club: Los Angeles

TM™

Me wanty Midnight Club! Me wanty Midnight Club!

Seriously though. I saw this on Wikipedia a few weeks ago, but it didn't link to some sweet screenshots and a trailer! Good job, TM! And Midnight Club is much better than Need for Speed, even though I've never been able to complete any MC to date.

No PC version, 100% concole whores :pissed:

Heh, well I think somehow it's gonna come out for PC once the actual game comes out for PS3 and XBOX 360.

MC: LA looks sweet! I'm gonna get it. Do you know if it's coming out for PS2?

I'm not so sure it's coming out for the PS2. If I am correct, it's coming out only for PS3 and XBOX 360. I'll try to see whether theirs some information regarding it's release for the PS2, but I don't really see any confirmation on it being released on the PS2, Unfortunately.

Why? Nobody except for EA and maybe Sony makes games for the PS2 anymore. Nothing against the system, but it's time to upgrade. Just shell out the money for a next-gen console or upgrade your PC and wait until a PC version is announced.

Oh, and Midnight Club 3 had much better car modifications than NFS ever did. :P

Why? Nobody except for EA and maybe Sony makes games for the PS2 anymore. Nothing against the system, but it's time to upgrade. Just shell out the money for a next-gen console or upgrade your PC and wait until a PC version is announced.

Oh really? I suggest you get the next NFS that's coming out in a few months, you'll see how good it is. -_-

Also I agree With Tec, with new games like this coming out, don't you think they need to be released on newer consoles as well as the Xbox and PS2? I think they do since both 360 and PS3 are advanced next gen consoles.

Oh really? I suggest you get the next NFS that's coming out in a few months, you'll see how good it is. -_-

Also I agree With Tec, with new games like this coming out, don't you think they need to be released on newer consoles as well as the Xbox and PS2? I think they do since both 360 and PS3 are advanced next gen consoles.

I have to agree with you I prefer NFS over MC, playing Carbon at the moment which is very good. Although I loved MC for PSP until I got sick of the loading times (2 Minutes Average!), the PSP just can't handle it.