needed help

jeffy

actually it doesn't matter much wether you play it on ps2 or pc, but if you want to pass it:

-remember not to take cover in vehicles seeing how easily they could blow up

-shoot at vehicle gas tanks near enemies

-i prefer if you don't use cheats, it take a long time and uneffective

-use grenades if necessary, you can find one in the back of the pizza parlor in LS

-focus on one target at a time

-pick up armors if needed(i forgot where they are)

-after the shooting there's a cutscene, use a four door vehicle and get back to CJ's place as quickly as possible

can anyone help me out or give me the saved game for that mission

I uploaded the saved-games for you through GTA SnP, so you should be able to download them as either v1 or v2:

Here's Sweet Girl completed:

http://gtasnp.com/download/4750

and here's Cesar Vialpando, the lowrider mission (just as TG187 had posted):

http://gtasnp.com/download/4752

NO CHEATS were used

Edited by Zoomzoom

The mission he needs help on is called 'Cesar Vialpando', it's when you have to move your hydraulics enabled car in time to the music I think. First, just follow the instructions it tells you, go to the garage in Willowfield to pick up your Lowrider car, then back-up your Lowrider into the Mod garage. You don't have to buy any upgrades, the amount of cash you have probably won't be that much seeing as it's near the beginning of the game, unless you've cheated - it's already got hydraulics. Then just drive to the Lowrider meeting, make your wager and then accept it, and then the dance mini-game will start.

Follow the directions. See the circle at the bottom of the screen? A series of arrow icons passes through this circle in random order. You must push the Right Analogue Stick, or the equivalent on your chosen console, in the direction indicated by each arrow as it passes through the circle. When your Lowrider bounces to the rhythm, you score points. Bad bounces add points to the opposition.

That should be enough for you to do the mission. If you're still stuck, then just say what's going right and/or wrong for you and you'll get help.

• 2 weeks later...
can some one tell me how to down load the game?

First of all, you should make a new topic and DO NOT ask for help in someone else's topic.

Secondly, you should BUY the game, but lets see if other members like they can tell you what to do about this.