ATI 1950 Pro

Wheelman101

well, im freaking happy, i just got the ATI1950Pro, just the problem is now,i gotta go out and gets a power box,

So im going from a Gforce 6150 LE video card to a ATI1950 Pro, kick ass.

info's on it:

256Mb GDDR3 Memory

Shader Model 3.0

DirectX 9

Simultaneous HDR + AA

CrossFire Ready

Dual-link DVI

HDCP support

Video in/video out

Windows Vista Premium ready

and i just read that off the box, lol

but anywho, lol i have not got a fucks clue on how to install this bad ass of a card, so eathier Chris82 posts here :lol: , or by then it will be at my Sisters Boyfriends

Edited by wheelman101

What type of slot is it? AGP or PCI? I don't know of cards that aren't one of those, and those just pop right in. Actually, nothing in a PC is really difficult to "install". Just plugging things in, really.

AGP installation

PCI I assume, but it's virtually the same, regardless

I only skimmed the second one, so I'm not sure if these are really all that great. Just the first few links on Google, really. If they don't help, oh well...

yeah, but it says on the box i need a better power box, i have a 300 watt, but i need a 450 watt, lol , but my sisters boyfriends mother board is very cool, it can hold dual video cards, 2 at the same time.

but yeah. Onboard, and disabling

LOL, i just open the box, to take a look what im doing tomorrow, AND THE VIDEO CARD IS A FOOT LONG LOL. soo fucking big

Edited by wheelman101

Uh, yeah, I think most systems can support dual video cards. Or do you mean two PCI slots? That's pretty cool.

And yeah, if you're running a 300watt, you should DEFINITELY get a new PSU. I'd grab a 500, personally. Nothing less.

Staples and there selling a 600 watt for 70 bucks, its on sale

AGP has a different bus slot compared to PCI Express; do you have a picture of your card?

ima looking around for a camera

Edited by wheelman101

well, the video card is installed and all i can say is, Damn! Being able to run Battlefield2 on High with No lag at all, Needforspeed carbon on high. ill show you a comparison on what the graphics use to be and what they are now, lol Chris82? wanna play some Isominia365 Shaqi? ill pwn you :P

But a down side is, so far, it slows the Start up a bit slow'r, and fuck, lol it sounds like a Jumbo jet starting up, lol "WHOOOSH!~" but after its soo fucking quiet, and i just need it to load up for a minute.

fack, still dont have pics :/ will get some tomorrow hopefully. But in game, it pwns

since i got this, i am now able to play the following that i have bought

NFS carbon

Company of Heroes

Scarface

Driver Parallel lines

GTA SA on Max now :P

Forgotten hope

Sniper Elite

NFS Most wanted

and a few more games... B)

kick arse