I will complete any mission for you, for PC users only.

zmoonchild

If you’re having problems passing a mission, then simply supply a link where I can download your saved-game from.

GTA Save-N-Play is the easiest site for uploading and downloading any GTA:SA saved-game.

Be specific in what mission you want completed, list any details that you think are important.

Your saved-game can also be uploaded as an attachment on your post, meaning you can actually attach it here on this forum.

I would suggest sending your saved-game to a ‘zip’ folder prior to uploading it on this forum, that way you’ll reduce it’s size. (‘zip’ folders don’t work on GTA Save-N-Play)

I can complete all version 1, version 2, and version 3 requests.

I own Version 1, however, I use a Version 2 conversion program, which allows me to complete both version 2 and version 3 saved-games.

(technically, I do own the version 2 DVD of GTA:SA; I bought it after if was released, I just never use it)

Please keep in mind that I’m not always on this forum. I have a day job, and can only complete requests during my free time.

I never use cheats (but if you do, that's okay with me, I will not use any when I complete your mission), and always get all-Golds in any school.

Driving School is the only one school that takes longer than 15 minutes to get all-Golds in; usually between 15 and 30 minutes.

Why am I doing this?

I just enjoy playing the game.

:)

Edited by zmoonchild

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you’re having problems passing a mission, then simply supply a link where I can download your saved-game from.

GTA Save-N-Play is the easiest site for uploading and downloading any GTA:SA saved-game.

Be specific in what mission you want completed, list any details that you think are important.

Your saved-game can also be uploaded as an attachment on your post, meaning you can actually attach it here on this forum.

I would suggest sending your saved-game to a ‘zip’ folder prior to uploading it on this forum, that way you’ll reduce it’s size. (‘zip’ folders don’t work on GTA Save-N-Play)

I can complete both version 1 and version 2 requests.

I own Version 1, however, I use a Version 2 conversion program, which allows me to complete version 2 saved-games.

(technically, I do own the version 2 DVD of GTA:SA; I bought it after if was released, I just never use it)

Please keep in mind that, I’m not always on this forum. I have a day job, and can only complete requests during my free time.

I never use cheats (but if you do, that's okay with me, I will not use any when I complete your mission), and always get all-Golds in any school.

Driving School is the only one school that takes longer than 15 minutes to get all-Golds in; usually between 15 and 30 minutes.

Why am I doing this?

I just enjoy playing the game.

Nice, I'll do that when I have the time... :lol:

There is a topic about this but i guess it is ok to do it again because im very inactive:)

Sorry, little_homer. I didn't know that you had already done this. :o

I though it would be pretty cool to have mutiple people helping others complete missions, instead of just myself.

Basically just having people post their mission here, and then one of the multiple 'Helpers' could complete it.

• 5 weeks later...

I can't do the "Farewell, My Love" mission. I've tried like 26 times. The terrain's just too bumpy...

P.S. it's the same file, just in zip and rar formats

P.S. 2 Don't make my guy fat :D and if you die or get busted, please re-load as I'm trying to make a death/jail clean save.

and btw its a version 2 save

Ok Thank you.

EDIT: attachments removed to save me some space on my account.

Edited by hunter88888

I can't do the "Farewell, My Love" mission. I've tried like 26 times. The terrain's just too bumpy...

P.S. it's the same file, just in zip and rar formats

P.S. 2 Don't make my guy fat :D and if you die or get busted, please re-load as I'm trying to make a death/jail clean save.

and btw its a version 2 save

Ok Thank you.

It’s 9:54am EST

I’m not near my computer at the moment, but I will be at about 2:00pm EST.

I won't be able to do it then, unless someone else wants to give it a try.

Nonetheless, it will get completed.

Just check back later today.

Farewell, my love...

Mission Passed!

NO CHEATS were used.

C.J.'s Health and Police Record are still good, meaning he never got wasted or busted. ;)

Catalina said C.J. and her are through.

I saved the game at the Whetstone Safehouse, which is the closest Safehouse for the next mission.

I garaged the ZR-350 from the race at the Blueberry Safehouse, just in case you wanted it.

C.J. has a phone waiting, telling him where to go next.

Click here to download it

or download it from GTA Save-N-Play

GTASAsf1.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

All right, I don't want to make a habit of this but I am really, really bad at flying, so I kinda need the flying school (I did the takeoff and landing :D ) and Zero (I've done the first one) missions done.

P.S. I progressed up to here in 4 hours and since then I've been trying the flying school and zero missions, so don't think I haven't been trying.

P.S. 2 I know this is going to take you a while to do, so no pressure, I'll just go outside and play some actual games like basketball (please don't shun me) :D

Edited by hunter88888

All right, I don't want to make a habit of this but I am really, really bad at flying, so I kinda need the flying school (I did the takeoff and landing :D) and Zero (I've done the first one) missions done.

P.S. I progressed up to here in 4 hours and since then I've been trying the flying school and zero missions, so don't think I haven't been trying.

P.S. 2 I know this is going to take you a while to do, so no pressure, I'll just go outside and play some actual games like basketball (please don't shun me):D

I'm on it

Learning to Fly

Mission Passed!

Respect +

all-Golds

the Rustler, Stuntplane, and Hunter will all spawn at the Abandoned Airfield

Supply Lines

Mission Passed!

$5000

New Model Army

Mission Passed!

$7000

Asset Aquired!

Zero's RC Shop.

This property will generate revenue up to a maximum

of $5000. Make sure you collect it regularly!

NO CHEATS were used.

GTASAsf1.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

Oh and I heard there are some flying mission for The Truth after, can you do those too? Much thanks.

Finished the first three missions, I'm doing the flying missions now.

N.O.E.

Missions Passed!

$15000

There are 3 more missions at the Abandoned Airfield, but none of them actually involves flying an aircraft, so I only did the first one, N.O.E.

Scroll up to my previous post to see the other three mission stats.

NO CHEATS were used.

GTASAsf1.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

Hmm... I noticed their different sizes... so which one do I DL?

Both should be okay. A zip folder is compressed; Files from GTA Sav-N-Play are not.

If you're asking about which post, then download the game where I completed N.O.E., that one has all the missions you wanted completed

Edited by zmoonchild

Yea I was asking about which post.

Anyway, that stowaway mission I can't do since the plane goes too fast in the beginning... and I'm having problems with the schools ... and then the mafia has some flying missions for me (Freefall and Saint Mark's Bistro)... So if you could do those for me... and if you get a call about purchasing Wang Autos or Wang Cars or whatever that asset that you purchase after the driving school go right ahead and buy it (I do have more than enough money anyways).

Respect (that's my new bye saying, a la CJ).

Edited by hunter88888

Anyway, that stowaway mission I can't do since the plane goes too fast in the beginning... and I'm having problems with the schools ... and then the mafia has some flying missions for me (Freefall and Saint Mark's Bistro)... So if you could do those for me... and if you get a call about purchasing Wang Autos or Wang Cars or whatever that asset that you purchase after the driving school go right ahead and buy it (I do have more than enough money anyways).

Respect (that's my new bye saying, a la CJ).

Sure.

I'm on it...

Back to School

Mission Passed!

Driving Skill +

all-Golds

Jethro called twice:

First, to let C.J. know about the unofficial street racing club in San Fierro. (Street/Air Races are now available)

Second, to ask C.J. to purchase Wang Auto's; which I did, for $50,000.

Bike School complete

Motorbike Skill +

all-Golds

Boat School complete

all-Golds

Stowaway

Mission Passed!

$20000

Freefall

Mission Passed!

Respect +

$15000

this mission took away your handgun, so I found a Desert Eagle to fill the empty slot.

I didn't complete Saint Mark's Bistro because there are still other missions that need to be completed before that becomes available.

I didn't want to complete anything that you didn't request to be completed.

The game is saved at the Abandoned Airfield.

NO CHEATS were used.

GTASAsf1.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

Ok, thanks I didn't know you needed other missions before St. Mark's Bistro (this alternate spelling brings back memories from GTA III)

and for the handgun, great, I love the DE anyway. And now, I'm onto finishing that heist (or maybe not, I'm not sure when the final heist mission gets unlocked, but I'm guessing after Saint Mark's Bistro) and the airport missions. Later.

Oops, not right now unfortunately, damn homework... I have to draw an iPod remote... I know it's easy, but the remote's huge...

Edited by hunter88888

All right, I've gotten to Saint Mark's Bistro, which I can actually do until the landing part in Las Venturas, where I always screw up. So yea, do Saint Mark's Bistro please.

I can do it, but you didn't attach your saved-game. :P

I'll keep checking back.

Oh, embarrassing. Well here it is.

Edited by hunter88888

I can do it, but you didn't attach your saved-game. :P

I'll keep checking back.

Oh, embarrassing. Well here it is.

Cool, check back in a few hours, since I'm not near my computer at the moment.

It will get completed.

Scroll down, I already completed it for you.

Edited by zmoonchild

Hey

I can't complete pilot school in the verdant meadows, it's the third mission, "Circle airstrip," ind the and I can't get the plane high up enough.

I don't think you need any informations.

GTA_SA_Save_file.zip

Thanks!

Sure, I'm still not near my computer yet, but I will do it.

Did you want me to do the "Circle airstrip and Land" test that follows it as well?

It's exactly same as the other test, with the obvious exception that you must also land the plane.

Scroll down, I already completed it for you.

Edited by zmoonchild