When installing GTA: San Andreas a problem occurs

devera

Have anyproof that it's real?

Make a picture of the CD (the printed side) and the box with a little paper note next to it stating: 'Devera'

Is that really needed..?

I'm not doing that... man i really thought this forum was nice to people... and i DO have the legal CD/DVD w/e it is... just tell me what to do or ill just go away

To be honest devera, it looks suspiciously like you obtained the games illegally. Since you're on a warez site. Also, that problem wouldn't usually occur during a normal installation... Plus, when you're trying to insatll a game, or any other application, it's not wise to have background programs running... I think that's what the problem is... So close any background programs and retry... For future reference, please try not to bring warez - related images or anything to these forums. We'd like to keep it nice and clean please ;)

Ahem. Well from what it looks like... I can't tell if you got the game legally or not. You say you have a CD. You sure this isn't a pirated version or something?

its legal... im on a warez forum looking for a no-cd creack.

The screenshot shows that you're in a warez (BTW, how do you guys pronounce it - wares, Juarez or warez, stressing the z?) forum, adding to the fact that you're looking for a No CD crack. Just try to be legal, homie, honest! Spending twenty to thirty bucks on a legit San Andreas DVD would be a better stretch than warezing it... :pissedred:

Ahem. Well from what it looks like... I can't tell if you got the game legally or not. You say you have a CD. You sure this isn't a pirated version or something?

its legal... im on a warez forum looking for a no-cd creack.

The screenshot shows that you're in a warez (BTW, how do you guys pronounce it - wares, Juarez or warez, stressing the z?) forum, adding to the fact that you're looking for a No CD crack. Just try to be legal, homie, honest! Spending twenty to thirty bucks on a legit San Andreas DVD would be a better stretch than warezing it... :pissedred:

cool ur phillipino too! but ya.. i DID buy it for 39.99 at bestbuy and im looking for a no-cd crack

Have anyproof that it's real?

Make a picture of the CD (the printed side) and the box with a little paper note next to it stating: 'Devera'

Is that really needed..?

I'm not doing that... man i really thought this forum was nice to people... and i DO have the legal CD/DVD w/e it is... just tell me what to do or ill just go away

This forum is nice to people, and Jace only asked you to take a photograph of the CD and the Box with paper note next to it.

Relax man.

And it is rather suspicious you're looking for a No-CD crack for something you're already trying to install ;)