JT wants Goldberg removed.

Red_91

Who the heck cares about his physical safety?

Actually, I have to agree with what you're saying. He does not care about gamers, since he considers us lifeless zombies who spend every hour glued in front of the TV screen with a Dualshock in our hands. I don't think he'd care if we all were exterminated. Kind of like how a kid wishes his bullies were dead.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an old formula, find something to vilify & start bitching. The scary part is that sometimes it works.

A disgruntled Austrian started bitching on street corners in the late '20s. By '39 he rolled into Poland & the rest is history. We

laugh at people like J(A)T but we do need to keep an eye on them.

Meanwhile, I'll lend air support via my Hunter while you take him on the ground. :lol:

the lawyer represents JT as much as Ricardo Diaz represents Brittany Spears.

Actually, I think the odds are pretty good that there is some influence in that character. But as far as him proving it goes, good luck. There's a lot of anti-gamer crusaders out there, and for a video game to make fun of them is entirely normal.

what a fruitcake he is...

personaly i think they shouldnt delete the mission to see how far he actualy will go

FULL POINT!

The worst thing R* could do is to capitulate (had to let the spell checker sort that one :lol: ) to J(A)T. By the time whiners like

him got done, we'd have the Teletubbies or some crap like that. The next step would be to "monitor" forums like this one for

"inappropriate" content. Next stop, people like Jack(ass) Thompson are managing our lives & telling us what we should or

shouldn't do & it would just get worse from there. All because no one stood up to the guy when it was a little thing.

Pay attention in history class, you'll recognize some of this.