Hi, something about the downgrade V2 to V1...

I saved that to my disk and I thought it might mess up my game/computer. After I deleted it, I checked my GTA:SA game and when it was loading, the screen starts to freeze. What do I do?!! Connor's a liar!!!!!!!!!!!! He said it wouldn't mess up my game!!!!! Please I don't want my dad to know because he had far saves that had %97 of the game complete! Help!!!!

I'm assuming you're trying to load V2 saves.

Unfortuately, games you saved before you downgraded the game won't work because...well...V2 had a few fixes to the game, V1 discs wern't designed to load V2 saves because V2 didn't exist at the time, and V1 is the exact copy of the original V1.

So uninstall the game and reinstall it again, you will soon have V2 returned and your saves will load properly again.

Hope that helps.

HAHAHHAHA whaaa my father!!! BOOOHOOOO.....

muhahaha *evil laugh*.....

Trolling is against the rules in all forums and this one is no different.

Oh and your save files won't be gone thebestofthebest, trust me, I uninstalled the game many times.

Thanks for the heads up Angry Gorilla. Thanks for making me be warned or something. ^_^

HAHAHHAHA whaaa my father!!! BOOOHOOOO.....

muhahaha *evil laugh*.....

Trolling is against the rules in all forums and this one is no different.

Oh and your save files won't be gone thebestofthebest, trust me, I uninstalled the game many times.

I deleted the DATA (2 folders) though.