Confirmed or not?

b0odaboo

After reading a few posts i have noticed there are alot of people arguing about what is confirmed and what isnt, this is the place where you can post your facts and your opinions of what should be and will be in GTAIV!

Well ill get us started, i read that ammunation has been removed from GTAIV and you have to phone a collegue to aquire weapons, maybe as you move on you'll get connections With other characters who sell heavier artillery?

Edited by b0odaboo

OK, first of all, avoid typing like that... Anyway, it is said that Ammunation will be removed in GTA IV, since it isn't really as easy to buy a gun (as in real life, where licenses are mandatory; Ammu-Nation would have been sued in the real world if they just sell guns freely) - instead, Niko will resort to calling an arms dealer instead via cellphone.

I think R* might rework the GTA weapon mechanics, where you can only carry a handgun, a rifle or submachine gun and some equipment, ala-Splinter Cell, since it would be crapshoot if Niko would carry a bazooka, an AK-47, an M-16, a TEC-9, some grenades, and loads and loads of ammo, all at once, just like in the previous games. Real gangsters don't carry too much stuff in their bag, y'know...

Potholes will also be included in the game, since the RAGE engine's capable of bump mapping and other graphical bells and whistles...

Maybe paying a visit to Grand Theft Wiki might do the trick for you... :lol:

Sorry about that ive changed the text

yeh i think thats a good addition not to be able to carry a number guns which wouldnt be physically possible, i think that you should be able to put like your weapons in the trunk of your car that way you can carry more guns realisticlY (i think R* may have been hinting this is possible in the 2nd trailer) or some in a back pack (limited space)

* and thanks for the link, its appreciated *

Edited by b0odaboo

your text still isn't good enough to make me feel this topic is worth much to post in

what makes you say that? what makes any topic worth replying to more than another? other than being interested, the way a text is writen doesnt make the topic anymore or less worthy of replying to... if you have a good point.. make it! if you dont...dont?

Edited by b0odaboo

lool enough of the arguing girls.... anyways i saw in the second trailer that the guy who pushes niko to the ground is holding s stanley knife, you know, the one used to cut carpets and all that.... so maybe this marks a return of tool shops, and also maybe a lot of variety of weapons, as we have never seen one of these in gta.

o yeh lol i looked back onto the trailer, i dont think that tool shops will be brought back but i think the use of tools as a weapon will, tool shops aren't really realistic although they do exist (its a tricky 1), and in trailer 2 also, he gets his AK-47 out of the trunk so maybe we'll be able to store weapons in the trunks of our cars?

kk mate when you got pubes and a little hair under your nose come back and talk to me.. your 13.. 5 years until you can play GTA

:worship:

Hmm, you may be old enough to play GTA, but you certinatly act like a 7 year old when posting replies..

By the way, here's my hair..:D

image49rk6.png

Obviously I'm not going to take a picture of my pubes as that would illegal..

Mate..I have a lot more right than you to play GTA as I am acting much more mature than you..

Ah, you got owned by a 13 year old..:)

Edited by Connor

connor

i dropped that but as you wanna bring it back up.. wat the fuck is that under ur lip and what hair are you seeing lol i sure do see a little bum fluff closer to ur ears than ur nose if thats what your talkin about? postin pics of ur spots u dumb fuck! you cant even buy a lottery ticket or vote, they aint gnna let you buy a chainsaw or axe u dick!

mrllamallama

everyone argues no matter how mature you are..its life.. so suck my dick gets some friends, get layed suck a dick, do wateva u want you piece of shit.. get a life

niko

say wat u want about tool shops.. they aint gnna be in GTAIV and thats the bottom line, and you really are a bellend arent ya, go suck your dads ass

now ban me i dnt give a shit, you need 2 go home have a drink, turn off the lights, get into bed and not wake up the next morning like the queens mother you mother fuckers!! ill just make a new acc on a different i.p so suck my dick twats :evil:

now bow down :worship: .... good boy... and get ready for my dick 8=====D :dribble: ....... <<<you really do want it dont ya

:clapping::coolthumbup::lolbounce::worship:

Edited by b0odaboo