Outcast

will99

Finally...I have done it. Stunting on Vice city is incredably hard, makes SA seem really easy. lol. Sorry it is so short but trying to do lots of Pracker stunts is very hard...anyway. Here it is and enjoy. Sorry about the music choise. I love this Irish Rock/Metal Music...it is very catchy. Note: I am very, very new to Packer stunts, especially with VC's physics.

Link - - mpg1 file.

Edited by will99

Stunt frame limiter on please. FL Off in VC is most of the times considered as 'modding' because it's easier to pull a wheelie at much speed. If you lag at VC with FL On in your reps then I wonder how your PC can run SA normal. And if so, ask someone else for editing.

Will, next time don't put just only packer stunts in a vid. Not even if you want to show you can do it. And watch a lot of vids from the youtube GTAStunting account and from other GTAstunting stunters. You will learn alot. These stunts you did are all old and easy. Try finding new spots, do different stunts and not only one kind of bump. And try to be creative and land stunts near to impossible. Raise the limits. I really recommend you watch ALOT of vids on youtube and stuff. And don't search for Gta Vice City Stuntage or something but here is a hint just from a vid I'm thinking of now:

- Search for [VC]Spiengraph on youtube (Stunter = Haywire)

- Now see if you can see any account named GTAStunting (or whatever is close to that) at relative videos.

- Browse for some collabs at relative videos (Just click and read the discription)

Good luck.

Stunt frame limiter on please. FL Off in VC is most of the times considered as 'modding'
@Toxic

As Genyus explained.Stunting with FL off is regarded as Modding.And few stunts in this vid definitely looked modded.

Keeping FL off enables you to get more height than normal.

BUt FL off is the normal setting when you first play the game

So, I think, keeping FL on gives you 'less' height than normal.

BUt FL off is the normal setting when you first play the game

So, I think, keeping FL on gives you 'less' height than normal.

FL-On is normal settings. As it says, the frames are not getting limited anymore. Which makes the game run at a faster speed and it would be easier to pull a wheelie fast and get more speed and stuff. But there are people who don't care about it and just stunt FL-Off. I would recommend On though.