My first matching sig and avatar

Mpilk901

I was in the mood for photoshop and made a new signature with a matching avatar and I just wanted to know what you guys thought, please comment.

Personally I don't really like the avatar and if anybody thinks I could improve it then please tell me what you think I should do.

Sig:

GTAIVsigjpgfinal.jpg

I quite like this one, even though all I did was crop a screenshot and jazz up my username :P.

EDIT: I just added a border now and blurred the picture a bit because it was looking quite fuzzy.

Link to original screenshot:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/image.php?img=g...enshots/018.jpg

Edited by FallenClyro

Yeah, add a border. Maybe a sky blue one, like the sky that your using.

Maybe a transparent square or something as well, just to jazz it up.

Oh, and sharpen it, I don't know why but it looks like it needs it.

But good though.

A transparent square? What do you mean?

That's alright...You could have blended a few GTAIV screenies like the border at the top of TGTAP pages and then have your name in the corner or in the center, that would like very nice. An avatar, well I don't have any pointers or thoughts yet...

I don't know how, I was just having some fun.

I'm on the border now. I updated my first post with the new sig, before I change my sig I want to know what you guys think of it.

Edited by FallenClyro

The Signature looks pretty ok to me.

A border on the Avatar would be a good place to start though as others have said.

I wouldn't place dark/black text over a dark background unless it has a sufficiently light stroke/border and your text doesn't.

Perhaps place the text over the police roof lights instead.

Not bad by any means.