Stunt Contests

I think it would be a good idea to have some VC or GTA3 stunt contests, where lets say PyrOxide gets the idea for a stunt challenge, something original, with some time limit to do it, and the winner(s), get some extra cash (amount decided later).

The requirements would be a replay file (when it gets into the 30 sec limit), an unmoded screenshot, and no videos allowed.

What do you think about it?

Well, no edited videos, so you can be sure of no editing for the stunt, a SA sounds like a good idea too if you can record your stunts, oh and course no cheat or mods used (maybe except for life or stuff), your vehicles has to have no modification.

what do you think?

I dont have SA for ps2 so I wont be able to enter a SA stunt contest (I will have it for PC), but it would be good to have some, and dont forget about VC, is really good for stunts and most of us have it for PC, so is easier to submit replay files.

Edited by Oscar

I dont have SA for ps2 so I wont be able to enter a SA stunt contest (I will have it for PC), but it would be good to have some, and dont forget about VC, is really good for stunts and most of us have it for PC, so is easier to submit replay files.

I'd like a Vice City stunt competition, but only if I could get my hands on a PS2 copy of VC. I suck alot at driving on the PC. I HATE using the keyboard.