Burnout: Paradise City

GiiBz

Is it out in the US?????!

Ph00k! Ii really want it!

So far it's good and I could already tell it'll take a while to beat.

The crashes are much more realistic in this one and the take downs are harder to do, so that's a plus. Although, once you get the idea, take downs are easier than they should. But if you really think about how fast you're going when you run into these cars, physically speaking they'd get taken down pretty fast.

I personally think that you have to buy this game and not rent it, just because of how they set it up. You have to actually work your way up and the time you get when you rent it won't be enough time to see what this game has to really offer.

My best advice is that if you enjoyed any of the Burnout games in the past...buy this one.

I have been looking forward to it's release for some time now.

Getting it Friday in the shops as I didn't pre-order for some weird reason.

---

All the reviews have been ace too, should last until GTA VI probably.

I didn't even bother to pre-order it. I knew I'd get one the first day it came out. I only pre-order GTA games...or ones I really want and don't want to take any chances.

There's a few classics, some stunt cars. I love doing flat spins and barrel rolls off a ramp. Boost for life!

Have you tried doing a flat spin barrel roll? Go to the beach and on the split ramp hit the e-brake just before you hit the ramp and let your tail hit the split ramp so you do kind of like a 360 flip or a flatspin-barrel roll. Very fun :)

There's a few classics, some stunt cars. I love doing flat spins and barrel rolls off a ramp. Boost for life!

Have you tried doing a flat spin barrel roll? Go to the beach and on the split ramp hit the e-brake just before you hit the ramp and let your tail hit the split ramp so you do kind of like a 360 flip or a flatspin-barrel roll. Very fun :)

That sounds impossible, but it probably isn't.