Nervousness

Connor

It's a lot harder than you think really, I start shaking when people I don't know look at me. And when people I don't know start talking to me, I just like, freeze.

I'm talking about like, methods of making myself less nervous when the time comes, and stuff like that. If you know what I mean.

Edited by Psycho Connor

Umm... Stop being nervous? Don't be so afraid of people, learn to love them.

You have no idea how hard it is, I'm still like this, but I learned to manage it a little better, I have a friend in my new school that's helping me have less social anxiety. She's helping a lot so far, I think Connor just needs a few friends to walk around with and etc. I used to hate people, when I met her I learned not everybody sucks.

It's not just that I don't really have many friends, but like, people seem to just want to make me depressed. <_<

Just be cool around people and stick up for yourself. The more fights you win (If you fight) the better you will gain friends. I was kinda at this stage before moving into High School. Just relax a bit now. Start with a few and move up, also people at your stage hate Smart People (Brainy), so try to act Dumber or something.

It's not really as easy as that.

You seem to think it's just a little bit of worry?

It's more like, 5000 things popping into your head every time you suspect something bad will happen. Feeling like people are watching me all the time, hearing things that aren't really there, like, screaming, knocking and opening of doors that aren't really being opened. Feeling like everybody is against me, that when people talk to me, I wonder what they will say, everything pops into my head at once and it makes me physically sick.

Man, you need some real help, I think you could have mental problems, not trying to be offensive in any way at all, but are you autistic or something? You also need to think before you talk. I have read some of your posts laughing at peoples death, which is just not right.

I would suggest talking to a Phychologist/consillor/therapist.

You cant go on like this.

Maybe you should see a therapist, both of you. I read in a book, no one liked this boy, so he went to a therapist and things gradually got better for him.

orly.jpeg

Thanks for the advice.

Man, you need some real help, I think you could have mental problems, not trying to be offensive in any way at all, but are you autistic or something? You also need to think before you talk. I have read some of your posts laughing at peoples death, which is just not right.

I would suggest talking to a Phychologist/consillor/therapist.

You cant go on like this.

I hope you don't mean are you autistic as an insult, seriously.

I'm sure Connor appreciates all the professional advice.

^

Exactly, you cant wish death on a person just becasue they bully you.

Rem I wasn't being offensive in saying Connor could be autistic. I just thought he might have it for some reason.

Anyway other than that, I would suggest not thinking too much about things, start following your local team (this can help to take your mind off things)

^

Exactly, you cant wish death on a person just becasue they bully you.

Rem I wasn't being offensive in saying Connor could be autistic. I just thought he might have it for some reason.

Anyway other than that, I would suggest not thinking too much about things, start following your local team (this can help to take your mind off things)

I do though. :(

Wish they'd all just fucking die.

Or even better, have them paralyzed.

But like, yea, no.