The one whom you trust!

I'd rather trust a banana coming tonight on dinner than trusting the governement in my country.

I'd trust a banana over anyone, it probably wouldn't talk to anyone...

I don't trust anybody with really personal things. Know why? Whenever I have told anybody anything extremely personal it's always resulted in a bad thing. Maybe some day I'll find someone I can really trust.

And guys, do you seriously trust your family 100%? Think about that. Do you really trust your friends 100%? Think about that too. It can really fuck you up sometimes.

I don't trust my family 100%, I trust them the most because they know us the most and we know them better. I know that our mothers could turn on us by shouting at us randomly and that just puts their trust level down until we can forgive her for shouting at me.

I trust my friends under 50% because half of them make complete fools of themselves. I'd never trust a friend with a secret because like normal people at my school, it would be across my year group within a day and it would be across all the year groups by the end of the week. Thats why I never tell people who I fancy or like because it would be out there straightaway.