GTADiscussion

Bryzed

Well, most of you might recognize the name, but well, its not the same forums. I know it existed before, but as it has totally collapsed and dissapear, there is nothing wrong with using that name. Anyways, back on topic.

I have just launched the forums, they are the official forums of an upcoming network of gta dedicated sites. I hope you guys feel like joining and contributing, we are looking for a crew to help me manage it, so well, feel free to postulate.

Everyone is invited.

The forums will be soon getting its own domain.

Feel free to join @ GTA Discussion

Well i need help, and ofcourse its not big, because it just started, anyways, i'm not going to be like others and say, oh yes, soon it will have the greatest thing ever!!

No, it will be forums just like this one, or hopefully better :D . But i would like you to join and participate, make it a good and big community. I'll be talking to chris to see if we could arrange something special within both forums.

So guys, i think you can afford to have your name listed in one more forums, and i think you can afford to participate in it.

Thanks in advance

Oh its a redirection.

Heres the real url:

GTA Discussion

If you wonder, yeah, its gtadimension.com . Which will stop existing when the new network is launched.

Btw, the SanAndreas site is about to be finished. We are now doing the last section. The walkthrough, that guides you through the entire game in detail. So its going to take a while until its officially launched, but ey, we are almost there.

Well good luck with your site.

I say this to all new GTA sites though, I don't believe they will ever gain much popularity. If you take a look at all the top GTA sites, you will realise they've all been around for a few years and have built up a good reputation, and have loyal fans always on the site.

I would imagine it would be very hard to pull these loyal fans away from the well respected sites, since they probably feel at home there and wont wish to join anymore sites on the same subject.

It's the truth though, but still, if you're a good webmaster you never know, you could do an excellent job.

I say this to all new GTA sites though, I don't believe they will ever gain much popularity. If you take a look at all the top GTA sites, you will realise they've all been around for a few years and have built up a good reputation, and have loyal fans always on the site.

I would imagine it would be very hard to pull these loyal fans away from the well respected sites, since they probably feel at home there and wont wish to join anymore sites on the same subject.

It's the truth though, but still, if you're a good webmaster you never know, you could do an excellent job.

That's how I feel. No offence, but NO MORE GTA FORUMS. Or sites, for that matter. I am perfectly fine with GTAWH and TGTAP. What news and stuff I don't get at one site, I get at the other. It's so 1337.

That's how I feel. No offence, but NO MORE GTA FORUMS. Or sites, for that matter. I am perfectly fine with GTAWH and TGTAP. What news and stuff I don't get at one site, I get at the other. It's so 1337.

Well, i agree with both of you, but spaz, try to be more positive, this topic if for people to check the site, not think that thegtaplace is the only gta thing related in the entire internet :nope:

Well, i agree with both of you, but spaz, try to be more positive, this topic if for people to check the site, not think that thegtaplace is the only gta thing related in the entire internet :nope:

1. You agree and then say it's not good to say that?

2. I didn't say TGTAP was the only GTA site on the internet. I said we have towtruck many GTA sites. Seriously.

1. You agree and then say it's not good to say that?

You can agree and at the same time think its not good....

2. I didn't say TGTAP was the only GTA site on the internet. I said we have towtruck many GTA sites. Seriously.

You didnt, but indirectly, you suggested it, And about beeing there way too many sites, i know-believe me

As some of you may know, the new network is being made, and the actual site now in gtadimension.com will be going down. But to make people see that we a actually working on something. We thought of a sneak preview.

This was posted today at gtadimension.com:

As mentioned before, a sneak preview of the new site will be available. Now with fix date, this is the information for the Sneak Preview of GTADimension's rebirth.

Day: This Tuesday

Time: 5pm-7pm Eastern Time GMT-5

This news will stay 'till tuesday, then, for the time listed above, the new site will be available for a sneak preview, the site isn't finished yet, but a sneak preview should make you realize the intensity of well, the project.

If you can't because you are actually in United Kingdom, or those with over 5 hours of difference, we'll make a poll, if the results are that you want to see the preview again. It will be the following day.

Day: This Thursday

Time: 3:30pm-5pm Eastern Time GMT-5

Meaning the poll will start tuesday after the sneak preview is over, and finish wednesday night.

So if you feel like taking a peek at the upcoming site, then you might aswell arrange yourself to look at it!

Thanks in advance!