Music section update again.

two new Radio stations on the GTA IV official page:

1) Name: Electrochoc

Genre: Electronic, Dance, Techno, drum'n'bass

Description: Francois K rocks the most discerning of contemporary dance floors with cutting - edge sounds only on Electrochoc

2) Name: L.C.H.C Hardcore Rock

Genre: Punk, Hardcore, metal, rock, hard rock

Description: Hardcore Lives on in the city where it all began. Jimmy Gestapo hosts a selection of the best punk and hordcore classics.

Brief list of previous radio stations:

IF99 - Funk

K109 - Disco music

Vladivostok - Eastern, russian

WKTT - Talk Radio

When is there gonna be hip hop is the question?

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

two new stations:

Choc Electro - Electronic, Dance, Techno

L.C.H.C Hardcore Rock - Punk, Hardcore, metal, rock, hard rock

FUCKING YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! METAL PUNK HARD ROCK!!!! Phew, it won't be totally shite. However I am still expecting a Indie rock station.

two new stations:

FUCKING YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! METAL PUNK HARD ROCK!!!! Phew, it won't be totally shite. However I am still expecting a Indie rock station.

I like rock but the music they played on the L.C.H.C was rubbish. Total RUBBISH! Still Electro Choc sounds cool and them songs are to good.....Hope they make a better Rock station :thumbsdown: ...

two new stations:

I like rock but the music they played on the L.C.H.C was rubbish. Total RUBBISH! Still Electro Choc sounds cool and them songs are to good.....Hope they make a better Rock station :thumbsdown: ...

Very true, the music they played on L.C.H.C sucked hard. I wondered why they even put that up. Electrochoc was okay i guess but still i would like to hear better stuff. Vladivostok Pwnd!