The Puerto Rican Connection

Weird I tried it three more times and both the first and second was just like all the others. The cut scene ends I accelerate the car and before I even get to the first bend the game says I lost the train. two seconds total Just like all the others.

Then the third time I try it today, and I make it to the first turn without it glitching out on me, after that it was a breeze. I don't know why it kept aborting the mission like it did, I didn't do anything different the third time.

I did it second time, it's best to memorise what way it goes TBH. At one point if you keep directly following it, it'll lead you to a dead end, so it's only at that point that you have to be wary and quickly dash around the nearest corner to catch up. Other than that, it's plain sailing. It's all down to your driving skills, though, and how busy the roads are during the mission. And I can also say the game hasn't glitched for me on that mission, and I'm using the 40GB PS3 for it. A quick restart should fix any problems.