Stupid! So mad

Tko18

Why in free roam games do a deathmatch occur? Just wondering......if you wanted a deathmatch you should have joined one! There is no purpose in keeping free roam when you have to watch ya back for another player that is trying to kill you!!!! AND GET MICS PPL I MEAN SERIOUSLY! Xbox live is way better than ps3's network simply because everyone has mics and communicate! this dont need a response

Well, there was this time the other day when I joined a party and right in my face was a helicopter flying straight into me...blades and all as soon as I joined. Good thing for spawn protection. Lol, the guy with the helicopter was trying to chop everyone up...it was funny though but it can be annoying at times when I'm trying to find or look for something with my friends and we all get a rocket to the face from a random guy that joined.

As long as there is online there will be people killing anyone they see. This is nothing new to online gaming.

A DUH! some of yall just dont get it u are stuck on trying to protect the stupid ones! Why cant everyone just play a free roam match like they r supposed 2! damn there is 15 other online matchs for killing! :bashhead:

>.< i really dont know why some of u reply! seriously all you do is bring your stupid smart remarks and try to make the ones who posted look like the bad guys