The Outcome Of GTA IV - Your Thoughts...

*SPOILERS*

Was gonna post this ages ago but I decided since no-one else would have sped through it that i'd wait until more people had completed it so it wasn't a pointless, wasted topic. (As well as waiting so I could give GTA 4 a bit more of a thought)

I'm a bit dissapointed with the ending as 1. You can't have both endings at the same time (Which I want for reasons known by me :D) 2. The endings were... ehem...

Also as I predicted the game is too involved... I cant just run around doing whatever I like with no interruptions. I hate it when I crash into cars and fly out the window or get calls from some person wanting to meet me at the bar or just having some realistic thing get in my way... I play games to get away from that!

I like the game, don't get me wrong but I just think it isn't 'GTA' how I imagine GTA to be. It should be called 'The American Dream' and not be classed under GTA. The thing that makes me scared is that this is a new generation of GTA so I don't think i'll ever see an oldie stlyled one (Besides the ones i've already played)

So it's a good game. Just not what I play GTA for and... Wait I just got a call... "GO AWAY ROMAN!"... Sorry about that. And... WHERES MY MANSION??? WHERES MY HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR??? WHERES MY AMERICAN DREAM?!?!?!?

Oh well, GTA IV will come out on PC... People will mod it... It'll be more like the GTA III Generation :)

Also as I predicted the game is too involved... I cant just run around doing whatever I like with no interruptions. I hate it when I crash into cars and fly out the window or get calls from some person wanting to meet me at the bar or just having some realistic thing get in my way... I play games to get away from that!

Ever heard of sleep mode?

Edited by Alkaline_64

• 2 weeks later...

Ever heard of sleep mode?

One exists!? :worship: not spent more than 3 days-ish on it.. too busy with samp