What would you do if...?

kokane

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, funny one. I'd probably laugh my ass out a little bit, wondering what the hell is going on, say something like... Jackie? Jackie Chan? Shit, nice to meet you, I'm a big fan of your movies and all, but as you can see I'm totally naked man, and I need some clothes to borrow (Wow clothes from Jackie Chan hehe), ask him for his autograph, maybe have some green tea and relax, have a good relaxing conversation, maybe he likes GTA too, yeah man.

WWYDI a guy knocked on your door in a funny chicken mask, and said "Cluckin' Bell Service"!

I'd kick him in the nut and take the Chicken and shut the door.

WWYDI you woke up naked in Jackie Chan's bed and he told you that last night he druged you and had sex with you? (Man i can't believe you woulden't freak out if you woke up in Jackie Chan's bed naked GTAPlayer).

Alright man, I think that's a little bit too far, I mean, I wouldn't say... Oh shit, you did that!? Awesome! Yay! So I refuse to answer that question. And yeah man, I'd probably freak out, it's just that I don't really take your question that very serious, if you know what I'm saying.

WWYDI the Cluckin' Bell guy knocks on your door again and he laughs at you.