Where can I find AT-400 Plane in San Andreas

Mahesh

• 2 months later...
yu all seem so hostile on this forum guys.... tut... what was the point in that last comment m8? i just dont get the whole 'be angry with eveyone' theme on here...#

Regards

Mini

We do not have an "be angry with anyone" theme around here. We want to get everyone familar with the Forum Rules in-which it notes:

A Note About Bumping Topics

If you've found a topic in which the posts were all made a long time ago, you should ask yourself this question before replying.

Is this topic useful and/or will other members appreciate me bringing this topic back up to the first page?

Now if the answer to this is yes, then you're fine so long as your reply is on topic and somewhat meaningful and/or insightful. There's no point bumping a topic and just saying "thanks for the info". If the answer is no, then there porbably isn't much point replying.

Bumping old topics which aren't on the first 2 pages of a forum without a worth reply will usually result in the locking of the topic, and/or your post being deleted. You'll be warned for repeat offences.

He posted on a topic which was more than 2 months old, and since there seems to be a "trend" around here that new posters don't notice they're bumping month-old topics, we sometimes get annoyed.

Also, GTA DOCTOR typed in capital letters, which annoys many people as it seems as though he was shouting.

yu all seem so hostile on this forum guys.... tut... what was the point in that last comment m8? i just dont get the whole 'be angry with eveyone' theme on here...#

Regards

Mini

We do not have an "be angry with anyone" theme around here. We want to get everyone familar with the Forum Rules in-which it notes:

If you've found a topic in which the posts were all made a long time ago, you should ask yourself this question before replying.

Is this topic useful and/or will other members appreciate me bringing this topic back up to the first page?

Now if the answer to this is yes, then you're fine so long as your reply is on topic and somewhat meaningful and/or insightful. There's no point bumping a topic and just saying "thanks for the info". If the answer is no, then there porbably isn't much point replying.

Bumping old topics which aren't on the first 2 pages of a forum without a worth reply will usually result in the locking of the topic, and/or your post being deleted. You'll be warned for repeat offences.

He posted on a topic which was more than 2 months old, and since there seems to be a "trend" around here that new posters don't notice they're bumping month-old topics, we sometimes get annoyed.

Also, GTA DOCTOR typed in capital letters, which annoys many people as it seems as though he was shouting.

sorry sir i will take care

Regards

Mini

sorry sir i will take care

thats fair enough... i didnt mean anything by that post btw... just sayin the whole 'so shut up' bit seemed a lil far... but never mind. I would have thought if say, i was unsure about something said in an older post, i would be able to just post in the older post rather than people making countless new posts on the same topic... plus, bumping older posts occasionally allows the new, unsure, users to view them rather than searching through 46pages of posts or rather than new users coming on and making countless new posts on the same topic over time... just saying is all.. i just thought that 15 posts over time on the same topic would be more annoying... but anyhoo....:]