Natural Disasters in Asia

Thomas.

I'm surprised no-one else had decided to post this topic up about the disasters in Asia. Over 50,000 people are said to be dead in the Two disasters put together. Now the Chinese Earthquake has brought massive fears of Flooding to many people and they now begin to start fleeing to higher ground. Countries around the world are trying to aid these countries what are suffering. Many internet websites including the BBC are saying that the 'Burma aid situation 'improving'' and 'China declares national mourning'.

Here are a list of articles on the subject (All from BBC.co.uk)

Burma Cyclone

Burma head meets storm victims

Burma 'approves constitution'

Burma aid situation 'improving'

China Earthquake

China 'quake couple return home [to england]

China declares national mourning

Challenges of Reporting in China

China 'quake victims flee flood

Chinese leader visits 'quake area

China 'quake toll 'to top 50,000'

Population Control? It was a natural disaster, I can't see how this was population controlled. Anyway the cyclone has done a lot of damage and plus Burma were reluctant to let people in at first which probably cost lives and China is bad they had another earthquake which was like an aftershock and that killed lots as well.

It's not a coinsidence, it's population control.

Shut the fuck up. You're not funny in the slightest, so stop trying to be. The only thing I can find even remotely funny about you is your dumb/jackassery. If North America had to put in a population control plan, you'd be one of the first to go.

As for the disasters...damn. Asia getting hit by cyclones and an earthquake? They're gonna need any help they can get.

It's not a coinsidence, it's population control.

Shut the fuck up. You're not funny in the slightest, so stop trying to be. The only thing I can find even remotely funny about you is your dumb/jackassery. If North America had to put in a population control plan, you'd be one of the first to go.

As for the disasters...damn. Asia getting hit by cyclones and an earthquake? They're gonna need any help they can get.

Agreed totally especially your comment about what PJ-34 had said.

Anywho, I think the UK is send stuff off to Burma, I know the UN are.