Esperanto SRT8

spike123131

Too bad I probably wont be able to get this mod. I have Ultimate Vice City you see.

Doesnt matter if u have it. Whatever esperanto is, you can just replace that manually with img tool or whatever.

now my vc install is screwed. i had it perfect (almost), then i put a bunch of cars on and it wouldnt load. then i took them off, then it was good again. then i try putting any car in, and it crashes the game again. sux.

Too bad I probably wont be able to get this mod. I have Ultimate Vice City you see.

Doesnt matter if u have it. Whatever esperanto is, you can just replace that manually with img tool or whatever.

now my vc install is screwed. i had it perfect (almost), then i put a bunch of cars on and it wouldnt load. then i took them off, then it was good again. then i try putting any car in, and it crashes the game again. sux.

dude that sucks

damn right it sucks...anyone got any idea why this is happening / how to fix.

of course i can reinstall, then i will have to put:

sentinel xs = subaru wrx 2007

admiral = chrysler 300C

infernus = 300ZX

hotring = gallardo hamann tuned

police = ford crown vic

cheetah = ferrari enzo

banshee = mazda RX7

linerunner = peterbilt 379

landstalker = hummer h2

kaufman = chevy bel-air

comet = porsche carrera 1984

sabre = hsv coupe GTS

sabre turbo = plymouth roadrunner superbird

oceanic = vl commodore

deluxo = nissan skyline r33

perennial = honda CRX

manana = mazda rx8

^

ALL those again. just a pain in the ass

ude sorry but from the image i see im almost sure that you will not get this to work. If you do not texture it or load the textures while exporting it, it will crash. I advise you to texture it before you start modeling it because it will be a lot harder later...

ude sorry but from the image i see im almost sure that you will not get this to work. If you do not texture it or load the textures while exporting it, it will crash. I advise you to texture it before you start modeling it because it will be a lot harder later...

ive got a texturer and i made it from old gta 3 car parts

lie the diablo's blower if you can make it better please do if you like but o what you know thats what its origionally soposed to look like

Its pretty nice but until i found out how to load textures properly i couldnt figure out why the car is not textured ingame or why the game crashes sometimes. Its just a lot easier to texture it first. Well whatever if you say you can handle that then good luck with your car! :coolthumbup:

But isnt it best to make the car before the texture so they fit on right?

Its kinda hard to map the textures if you start by buidling the model without textures... I also find it easier to load them before actually modeling the vehicle. Then all you gotta do is edit the cars TXD file and your done.