Bomb Blasts

Dark Lord

On Friday(ie. Yesterday) eight bombs went off in Bangalore in which two persons died and many injured.And just few hours ago eight bombs went off in ahmedabad. Its just 90 Kms from my place and my dad is currently there.All communication to that city has stopped and things are really screwed up here. :(

It gonna be real nervy here now...

Edit:He called up and hes fine.

On Friday(ie. Yesterday) eight bombs went off in Bangalore in which two persons died and many injured.And just few hours ago eight bombs went off in ahmedabad. Its just 90 Kms from my place and my dad is currently there.All communication to that city has stopped and things are really screwed up here. :(

It gonna be real nervy here now...

Who bombed the cities?

Edit:He called up and hes fine.

That;s good to know.

Shit..

Today was real bad.

At Ahmedabad there were total 18 blasts in all and 60 people killed.I am just now back from my college.Two live bombs were found in Commerce and Arts Faculty of my University and the police and Bomb Squad is everywhere.My city was probably the hub for all the plans carried out by the terrorist in the blasts in those two cities.

Shit..

Today was real bad.

At Ahmedabad there were total 18 blasts in all and 60 people killed.I am just now back from my college.Two live bombs were found in Commerce and Arts Faculty of my University and the police and Bomb Squad is everywhere.My city was probably the hub for all the plans carried out by the terrorist in the blasts in those two cities.

Damn, that must have been scary, I couldn't imagine what I would be like if a bomb was to be found in my High School, but a bomb has been found there in the English Department at my school (When I was in Year 8) and school had to close early for bomb disposal to get rid of it, it was probably just a prank. Anyway, a lot of bombs have been happening in Europe and Asia recently, I have heard about bombs going off in Istanbul, Turkey and the bombs that went off in India. It is being heavily covered by the news here in the UK, especially by the BBC. I just hope that if there are future bombings that you and other people from India don't get hurt from them.

Nah.There are two organization doing this SIMI (dunno the full form) and IM(Indian Mujadien something). They claimed the responsibility of this act.But no one is caught.This was probably a very old and smart planning.And most of it was done over here in Vadodara.Today the whole city looks like a fortress.But still two bombs found :(