the king is back

Nate10

Haha, ofcourse I'd keep it there :P

Oh, yeah. I just got off groundation not to long ago, so I figured I'd try to be active again. Yeah, not to long before school ended I got searched because they suspected me as the one who graffitied the bathrooms... And they found paint pens, spray paint, and a pipe[for pot]... that would be why I was grounded.

Anyway, I'm the one taking the blame for the school graffiti even though it wasn't me. Haha yeah, it's really great that the cops can pull me over whenever they want to search me now..

But uhm yeah, believe it or not there's a warrant out right now for a tagger, and it's me. Lol. Good thing they ever found out what I actually tag...

I've actually officially stopped with the graffiti bullshit though, I just lost interest in it.

Edited by Nate14

Uhm, after a recent discussion on YIM[five seconds ago]with Gycu I decided to log on here :)

Haha, yeah I know I have no idea what type of welcome I should get :P

I just wanted to say I should be active these days..

Cool, welcome again. You can see how TGTAP is different (or not, I mean yes it is :P), and be sure to spam post :)

Nates an OG nigra etc.

Well, sorta. Nice to see you back postin' man.

Bold: Haha, especially the nigra part..

Well, thanks for the.. surprisingly pleasant welcomes guys'. ^_^

edit: Baha. I actually didn't stop smoking.. or drinking... and other drugs I might be offered.

Edited by Nate14