Create a Collage

Create a Collage

The point of the collage is to creatively show what you're currently interested in. Think of a design that is unique to show your creative side or follow some of the guidelines below if you can't think of a design of your own.

Guidelines

• Create a wallpaper-sized collage, such as 1024X768.
  • Have some sort of picture of you on the collage to symbolize that the collage reflects your interest.
  • Have a background image that reflects who you are.
  • Place logos and pictures of things you're interested in.
  • HAVE FUN!!!...

Here is my most recent one.

drfcollage2vg4.jpg

Here's one a did a year or so ago.

drfshrine2vk0.jpg

wasnt their an old topic like this

Yeah he made this last year but put stupid rules including incredibly low res 800x700 (not even a proper res) things so users complained etc. I haven't looked through but I'm guessing some people's collages will be broken links now.

This new topic is better and has decent guidelines.

One question though - do people still use low resolutions such as 1024x768? I can understand if you are on an old PC/monitor but come on most of us are gamers are we not? I just think it's an unrealistic size these days that's all - Not complaining though since you only said it as an example in the guidelines, not a strict rule.

I think I might create one this time, might post it tonight or tomorrow. :)

wasnt their an old topic like this

Yeah he made this last year but put stupid rules including incredibly low res 800x700 (not even a proper res) things so users complained etc. I haven't looked through but I'm guessing some people's collages will be broken links now.

This new topic is better and has decent guidelines.

One question though - do people still use low resolutions such as 1024x768? I can understand if you are on an old PC/monitor but come on most of us are gamers are we not? I just think it's an unrealistic size these days that's all - Not complaining though since you only said it as an example in the guidelines, not a strict rule.

I think I might create one this time, might post it tonight or tomorrow. :)

Well thank you for bringing that back up.

I actually use that resolution for my computer. If I use a higher one everything actually looks crappier for some reason...which gets me thinking that I need a new monitor and or computer.

amidoinitrite?

NO, YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG...jk, it looks just fine.

So what does the fire in the background represent?

Lol sorry was just pointing it out :P

But I was saying this is a far better topic. And slightly off topic now but could also be your graphics card...

Very possible...I mean, my computer is four years old.

Maybe I'll check that first before buying a whole new set up.

Well, I searched fireplace in Google Images because I <3 Fireplaces, its like a weird hobby I have using fireplaces :P. It's not a pyro thing, I just love them :D. What about your backgrounds?

You're probably a pyro and light little kitties on fire. :clapping:

This is the background I used. I'm just really into things that we as a species haven't totally explored yet and we've pretty much explored the entire Earth already. So I'm looking beyond the Earth into outer space. I actually want to minor in astronomy one day. This background basically shows what I desire.

earth1zs1.jpg