Create a Collage

Create a collage of things you enjoy whether that be music, television shows, movies, food, beverages, weapons beliefs etc. The collage size should be 800X700. Have fun and take your time.

Here's one I created and I might update it from time to time.

RULES:

• All collages must be 800X700 pixels or smaller. If it doesn't meet this requirement, don't post it.
  • Have a picture of yourself in the middle of the collage so the things you enjoy surround you in a symbolic sense.

More rules will be added when I stumble upon some.

drfshrine3kv7.jpg

Edited by Original GTA Master

Create a collage of things you enjoy whether that be music, television shows, movies, food, beverages, weapons beliefs etc. The collage size should be 800X700. Have fun and take your time.

drfshrine3kv7.jpg

Whats The DX Files... Just wondering.

drfshrine3kv7.jpg

I'm just trying to mix in things that I like, The X-Files and the Wrestling group "DX". Degeneration X always spray painted their name "DX" on stuff and I'm just making it look like they did that. I guess only a wrestling fan would understand. Makes it sorta look like "The X-Files" logo I have in my collage was on a wall and a DX member walked by and noticed the "X" in it and spray painted the D right in front of it...basically it's a joke.

Anyways, I hope you're working on a collage of your own. It's pretty fun to do.

drfshrine3kv7.jpg

I'm just trying to mix in things that I like, The X-Files and the Wrestling group "DX". Degeneration X always spray painted their name "DX" on stuff and I'm just making it look like they did that. I guess only a wrestling fan would understand. Makes it sorta look like "The X-Files" logo I have in my collage was on a wall and a DX member walked by and noticed the "X" in it and spray painted the D right in front of it...basically it's a joke.

Anyways, I hope you're working on a collage of your own. It's pretty fun to do.

Actually, i'm a big fan of wrestling. I'll make one.

Edited by Tubbs

collage2.png

Sorry, had to make it 800x800.

Bawls

Cherry Coke

Isohunt

The Pirate Bay

Grand Theft Auto

Counter-Strike: Source

Half-Life 2

Battlefield 2

ATi

AMD

Xbox 360

iPod nano

Winamp

Family Guy

South Park

Futurama

EVE-Online

Logitech MX518

Logitech G15

Plantronics .510 USB Headset

Pizza Hut

Dominos

Outback Steakhouse

Ventrilo

Windows xp

Ak47

.50 Desert Eagle

1. I don't want Photoshop to "squeeze" my logos, and I don't want to crop it either.

2. How was I supposed to know that the person in all black (whose face you can't even see) is you?

1. "Squeezing" logos? Just change the size of the image...it's not that hard and the quality doesn't change at all...it actually makes the images look better at times. I think you just wanted to be difficult. It always seems like you're trying to piss me off and I don't think a mod should be doing shit like that.

2. I thought it was obvious since I basically had all logos up there except for one thing(Me). I guess I'll try to be a bit more descriptive for...people like you(Don't look at this the wrong way).

Check the new rules above^^^

Actually, it wasn't obvious in the least. And dude, when it comes to collages, bigger usually = better. Why is 800x700 the magic number? Just because it's what you used? Why are there RULES in a topic in the Graphics and Writer's pad? YOU seem to be the one with the problem, all he did was post his collage. So ONE dimension was off by ONE HUNDRED pixels and it wasn't exactly obvious that a Photoshop'd looking black cloaked figure was you...... Big deal.

Personally, I don't have the time to make a proper collage right now.

Actually, it wasn't obvious in the least. And dude, when it comes to collages, bigger usually = better. Why is 800x700 the magic number? Just because it's what you used? Why are there RULES in a topic in the Graphics and Writer's pad? YOU seem to be the one with the problem, all he did was post his collage. So ONE dimension was off by ONE HUNDRED pixels and it wasn't exactly obvious that a Photoshop'd looking black cloaked figure was you...... Big deal.

Personally, I don't have the time to make a proper collage right now.

Every time I see you go into one of my topics I think "Oh shit, what now?" Because you, along with Chris82, seem to always pick at every-single-little-thing I say. BACK-THE-F**K-OFF!!!

I'm trying to make it so people don't make these huge ass collages that go way off the page so I made a size. Then you go on saying that I made it that "just because mine was that size"...then why do userbars have to be the same size??? or affiliates??? People go crazy when they're one pixel off. I'm not the one with the problem. Every time I make a topic or post some where, Chris82 comes in and criticizes the hell outta me and no, it isn't because he's a mod, it's because he's out to f**king get me and it's pissing me off!

I made those rules because I hate when I request one thing and people go "Ehh I made it this big, whatever."

Besides that, I knew that as soon as Chris82 started shit with me that the topic would die because he has done that several times to me. If that picture of me in the middle wasn't "obviously" me...then whom did you think it was?

Ok, dude, I was gonna PM this to you, but fuck it.

Stop insulting me. You see posts like this:

I guess I'll try to be a bit more descriptive for...people like you

are really tempting me to suspend you. You were warned for a reason. Stop insulting me.

I mean, sure, the collage is about the person posting it, but that guy in the middle..it could have been a logo for a metal band or something...I don't automatically know that it's you.

And Spaz is absolutely right, why does 800x700 matter? It's the graphics+writer's pad. Creativity. I'd like my collage to be 1:1.

Ok, userbars are a set size because there are a lot of them. Affiliates are a set size because the 88x31 format is widely used and has been for many years, and it fits into a lot of website templates. Are YOU going to put these collages on a templated website where it must be that size to look correctly? It's constraints that matter in those types of things, just like why TV graphics have to be a set size etc....

I mean, I'm not out to get you, but Jesus, lighten up, will it really KILL you to have an 800x800 collage in your topic? If you think I'm out to get you, it's because you act like a fanboy, and start fights. Get over yourself.

It could be ANYONE. You CAN'T SEE THE FACE. Personally? I thought it was some lame rapper or wrestler. How are we picking at everything you say? ALL he did was post his collage. THAT'S ALL HE DID. YOU came back at him because of a size problem. And insignificant amount of size, that, BTW, wouldn't do anything to the page. At all. Know why? Because the forum AUTO-RESIZES using thumbnails. Gee, apparently you didn't pay attention to that, though.

Userbars and affiliates are slightly different. Affiliate buttons help to be the same dimensions so that a website doesn't look shitty with them up. Userbars aren't personal expressions like collages are.

Again, no one is out to get you. YOU'RE the one being difficult.

Guys. It's a fucking collage. Does it really matter what res you have it at and whether you put a pic of yourself in it...

1) 800x700 is a stupid resolution. If people stick to any standard res then it's fine, why force them with that? Look at the ones posted already, why should they be resized to 800x700? What exactly uses 800x700 as a res anyway? there's nothing wrong with them. Also, not everyone has image editing software or knows how to make things specific sizes or how to resize individual layers....

2) Some people might not want to to put pictures of themselves in, perhaps because they are shy or are a little reclusive or whatever. And it was never clear that that was you in the middle of your collage. Just looks like some random goth/emo to me.

Stop fucking whining and get on with the topic. I'll post mine later.

I`m working on mine, it will be ready in few days ( not really a photoshop ace ) ... Can I make it 800x600 ? :) If no I`ll just change it to 800x700 ( easier for me if 600 )

I`m preparing the material and $h1t. Working on it both Photoshop & Paint so don`t expect something amazing ... :)

Edited by Gycu Brun

I agree with you, I used an online image resizer for the backgrond, made it 800x700 as requested ...

Use the resizer if some img`s are too big ( select the picture-wait few secs-chose custom size > xxxx pixels ( not percent ) X xxxx pixels ( not percent ) + you can add some special effects ... this is for the background img if you wanna have one ... Good luck guys ...

Here's mine. The top banner is the banner of my website, (which was completly done by myself). To the right I've got the 360 logo, my favorite console with my favorite three next-generation games on it! To the left I've got the PhotoShop CS2 logo since I love PhotoShop and I do everything in it, including this collage. At the bottom I've got my favorite band's logo's. And in the middle, my username. I hope you guys like it! PS: Sorry the damn thing came out with a white backround, it was a transperency in Photoshop...

collagexs0.png