Group A: CHELSEA, AS Roma, Bordeaux, Cluj

Group B: Inter, Werder, Panathinaikos, Anorthosis

Group C: Barcelona, Sporting, FC Basel, Shakhtar

Group D: LIVERPOOL, PSV, Marseille, Atletico

Group E: MAN UTD, Villarreal, CELTIC, Aalborg

Group F: Lyon, Bayern, Steaua, Fiorentina

Group G: ARSENAL, FC Porto, Fenerbahce, Dinamo Kiev

Group H: Real Madrid, Juventus, Zenit, Bate

Chelsea have a fairly straightforward group, Roma will be a challenge though. Liverpool have a difficult group, and their recent performances have been crap, so they'll struggle. Man Utd have a good group, Villarreal will be a challenge but Celtic should be easy, and I've never heard of Aalborg, and Arsenal have an easy group, Porto the only real test. I don't think Man Utd will regain the CL, no clubs done it before, I think they'll reach the Semis and exit. I think a foreign team will win it this time, Inter Milan are my choice.

What do you think, though? Will your team, if they're on that list, go through or will it be a struggle?

Link.

@ Thomas, I don't think a British team will get to the final this time, I think the Semis will be the limit. @ GTA Don, Shakhtar have been in the CL quite a few times, they're not exactly a team you remember, though. If Chelsea get a new striker, like Robinho judging by the recent reports, then they'll have a good chance. However, if Man U sign a new striker, Berbatov or whoever, they'll be the favourites again, I should think, or joint favourites.