Death Magnetic?

Connor

I heard some of their new songs, honestly they sound rubbish IMO. I heard one song with double-bass, wtf is up with that? Stop trying to follow the new style of metal.

I hate bands like these, I think there called main-stream bands? Kind of like how Bloc Party's 2nd album sounded more like techno.

Edited by FallenClyro

I heard some of their new songs, honestly they sound rubbish IMO. I heard one song with double-bass, wtf is up with that? Stop trying to follow the new style of metal.

I hate bands like these, I think there called main-stream bands? Kind of like how Bloc Party's 2nd album sounded more like techno.

3rd Bloc Party album. And it's a great album.

Death Magnetic is too.

I'm currently having a wank over the cover, hitting the big gaping vagina surrounded by the half-shaven muff right in the middle with lots of semen.

Haha first thing I thought when I saw the album cover. New songs are alright, definitely not as good as they were before but I dunno I might pick it up. Anyone going to see them live? I got floor tickets :lolbounce:

Double-bass? That's a large stringed instrument.

Double-bass on drums. It's used in alot of metal songs. Looks like this: http://brandontrading.wholemusiclearning.c...0pedal%2001.JPG

Um, that's what they've been doing since they've started.

Really?

:( Fail.

ANYWAY, I prefer their older stuff. I'm obviously not into the new Metallica...