I got a new computer, fucking woo!

Pyrron

I used to only have a crappy laptop, but now I have a new gaming computer from emachines. It has:

AMD Athlon Core 2 Duo Processor LE-1600 2.20 GHz

1.00 GB RAM

139 GB SATA II Hard Drive

Not a gaming computer mate, more like a entry level PC.

Your processor is okay-ish, don't have a very good knowledge on AMD processors, but 2.20GHz is slow, and you probably won't be playing alot of the next-gen games on it. 1GB of RAM isn't even enough for games, and if you're using Windows Vista you're gonna need at least 2GB or 2.5GB of RAM. Your hard drive is fairly low in it's capicity, and considering that's not enough, you're gonna need a little more than if you wish to store more. I can tell you something, I can get something way more better than this, somewhere near that price, or probably a little higher in cash (Probably like around £300).

I suggest you check up on the latest next gen computers firstly, cause they cost more than that, probably over $700 or higher I believe.

What about your graphics card? Please let it not be a Integrated graphics card, or you sir, seriously need to rethink you're choice in computers, unless you brought it for Christmas or something.

2.4GHz isn't as fast, but I guess the 4 cores make up for that, but I wouldn't say it's really slow, it's actually good, but 2.20GHz isn't really good enough either way, I had something equivalent to it (2.1Ghz) and it was horrible. I could run GTA SA decently, but I wouldn't recommended it as a gaming computers clock speed.

• 2 weeks later...