How to Improve your PCs Speed

Butters!

I got COD 5 of my dad for Christmas, and I just Installed it today. I was playing the first level and it was unbelivaly Laggy. At the point where a Japanese Guy shoved a cigerete into someones ear, You could here that my Squad was already talking to me, but hadnt shown up yet on the game. I have The game running at bottom specs, and have all the Dynamic Features truned off, bt its still slow.

I have Nvidia Geforce 7050 for my Graphics, so how do I increase the speed of the game, without having to buy a new Graphics Card for around £250?

I got COD 5 of my dad for Christmas, and I just Installed it today. I was playing the first level and it was unbelivaly Laggy. At the point where a Japanese Guy shoved a cigerete into someones ear, You could here that my Squad was already talking to me, but hadnt shown up yet on the game. I have The game running at bottom specs, and have all the Dynamic Features truned off, bt its still slow.

I have Nvidia Geforce 7050 for my Graphics, so how do I increase the speed of the game, without having to buy a new Graphics Card for around £250?

lol you gotta upgrade your graphics card. thats it.

whats your other specs out of curiosity?

also it would be good to check that your motherboard has a PCI-E slot before you go buying stuff. depending on what powersupply you have now, you might need a new one...