Check out this trailer

Agreed^

I'm a long time fan of Fast and the Furious though so either way I'll enjoy it.

What I don't appreciate is they didn't mention JA RULE. He was in the first movie as Edwin and I REALLY think he should make a return to get his music career back up again.

Plus, Jesse, Leon, Vince, the Asian guy in the first race; if all these make a return it'll be really awesome.

Johnny Tran. And I fucking HATED Edwin. I hated that line. It made me cringe every time I heard it. "IZ NOT HOW YOU STAND BY YO CAR" >.<

Agreed^

What I don't appreciate is they didn't mention JA RULE. He was in the first movie as Edwin and I REALLY think he should make a return to get his music career back up again.

Plus, Jesse, Leon, Vince, the Asian guy in the first race; if all these make a return it'll be really awesome.

Johnny Tran. And I fucking HATED Edwin. I hated that line. It made me cringe every time I heard it. "IZ NOT HOW YOU STAND BY YO CAR" >.<

No, Johnny Tran was the bad guy.

He was the one that drove the white Civic and played Playstation before the race.

Agreed^

Didn't Jesse die? So they can't bring him back...and the others if they brought back all the same people then it would be just a remake of the first one, its not supposed to be a tribute or a remake its supposed to be a new movie in the series but with the original protagonist (Vin and Paul), although I wouldn't mind them bringing back Vin's sister :D

But yeah I'm a long time fan as well so I'll also enjoy it and watch it no matter what others say.

I don't get people saying the movie is bad because the trailer had SOulja Boy, just because you don't like Soulja Boy doesn't mean a movie will be bad that has his song.