U wont believe what i found!PLZ READ!

Cfox306

So i was searching for new things in SanAndreas and when i was about to search the SanFierro airport i couldnt enter cuz i couldnt get past the gate so i saw that man in that cabin and wondered "What could be inside that cabin?"...

And then i got my SA:MP hack and walked trough the wall and guess what i found? :lol:

This... :cigar:

gtasaweirdthing.jpg

What do you guys thing?I think it looks like a SanAndreas Map Editor program...

I also think Rockstar Left it on porpuse!

DUDES U gotta belive this isnt A MOD or HACK or watever!

Go to the same place i was and u will belive me walk trough the wall like i did!

I will make a video of this if some1 asks me to AND i will show in ps2 also!

PLZ POST!

Cool. Nice to see new things are still on San Andreas. Are you sure its not a hack? I tried but couldnt get through the wall. If you did find it yourself, don't tell any GTAmyth or coincidence sites -

I found a coincidence in Bluberry a few months back, I noticed that in BLUEberry, there are a lot of things that glow BLUE - Epsilon. I emailed myepsillon.org, and they took all the credit for it!

Cool. Nice to see new things are still on San Andreas. Are you sure its not a hack? I tried but couldnt get through the wall. If you did find it yourself, don't tell any GTAmyth or coincidence sites -

I found a coincidence in Bluberry a few months back, I noticed that in BLUEberry, there are a lot of things that glow BLUE - Epsilon. I emailed myepsillon.org, and they took all the credit for it!

U cant get through the wall because you need a SA:MP hack called mod_sObeit v.3.8

yes i found it by myself.. :lol: and no i wont tell them...

Im going to see if i can somehow get inside there without the hack...Oh try looking by the window of the cabin :]

haha thats pretty cool i guess. surprised someone didnt find this earlier.

People did. This is well known (at least on GTAForums) and most of the GTA fans (including me) know it but nice finding it yourself! :)

They did? <_<

I thought i was the only 1 that found it...

Well at least did they got any use for it?Or found out what it was?

Well good to know theres good explores out there! :rolleyes:

I FAILED this time but ill keep searching!

Later.

Edited by cfox306