Funny GTA Pictures

FamousGTA

This is what happens when R* runs out of potential ideas for Grand Theft Auto and decided to market their highly controversial series to children... :awesome:

Hey, Huck, you've probably already seen this, but I found it pretty amusing.

2075589986d7d6e794a11_2.jpg

I made that. I have an earlier version of the box shot, but it isn't as professional-looking as the real thing, so I decided to make a second version...

And I'll be planning on a map mod based on Strawberryland, too. :lolbounce:

This is what happens when R* runs out of potential ideas for Grand Theft Auto and decided to market their highly controversial series to children... :awesome:

I made that. I have an earlier version of the box shot, but it isn't as professional-looking as the real thing, so I decided to make a second version...

And I'll be planning on a map mod based on Strawberryland, too. :lolbounce:

You made that? Wow, awesome, lol.

Ha, a Strawberry Land Map mod, that'll be awesome. :awesome:

Yeah, that would be sweet.

I assume it'll be for VC?

If It is, I'll probably create another directory and then download it. :hurrhurr:

It's for GTASA; I find the SA engine more versatile...

huck you Have to tell me how to make a fake box set :hurrhurr:

Don't worry, I'll give you the original PSD for you to practice...

I assume making a fake box would just require Photoshop and some skills with Photoshop! I made some for GTA4 a while back!

Agreed...

You know you really should have put your name on that. I've seen it posted in forums and stuff so many times, no one knows it was by you. And I only knew it was yours because IIRC it's in your flickr account. :P

Anyway enough of Strawberry Shitecake, anyone else got funny pictures to share?

No no no, you misunderstood me. I think it's a good children's franchise... But that's just it, GTA isn't, and you aren't a child.... So I find this all creepy.

Hmm, yeah...

You know you really should have put your name on that. I've seen it posted in forums and stuff so many times, no one knows it was by you. And I only knew it was yours because IIRC it's in your flickr account. :P

Anyway enough of Strawberry Shitecake, anyone else got funny pictures to share?

Agreed; I've seen so much GTA parodies, like GTA Montreal or something similar...