What game made you nervous/scared?

Damjan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best games I've ever played IMO.

I reccomend getting it.

I've actually never played/seen anyone play a Half Life game. They look pretty cool though, might consider getting the first( and then the next once I beat it )since I got a laptop. I've been needing to play a new game lately anyway.

I reccomend getting it.

I've actually never played/seen anyone play a Half Life game. They look pretty cool though, might consider getting the first( and then the next once I beat it )since I got a laptop. I've been needing to play a new game lately anyway.

After you get the first one just buy the Orange Box, it has HL 2 and the 2 episodes plus the epic portal :)

I reccomend getting it.

After you get the first one just buy the Orange Box, it has HL 2 and the 2 episodes plus the epic portal :)

And then of course you must hit up Gearbox's games Blue Shift and Opposing Forces. They aren't as good, but still fun. They also released a co-op Half Life called Decay for the PS2. Luckily, someone ported it to PC, and it's loads of fun.

I thought the Orange Box only includes Half Life 2: Episode 2?

Half Life 2, Episode One, Episode Two, Portal, and TF2, I do believe. Portal is definitely one of the greatest puzzle games I've ever played. I love that shit.