Make your computer run a schedual?

Butters!

well depending on what antivirus you use etc, some have a autoshutdown option. i think AVG has one..?

automatically...hmm nah i dunno. you can set it to shutdown in a certain time, like if you know it will take less than 6 hours set a timer for 6h.

you know you really dont need to defragment every day. not even every week lol. unless the thingy says you need to, you dont really need to.

@Nate: Lol, well I'd like to see you stay up all night waiting for it to finish defragging just so you could turn it off.

@Butters: No reason to defrag everyday. Do you know what defragmenting the hard drive actually does. If you did then you'd know you'd only need to do it at the very most once a month.

Haha waiting for stuff like that is so annoying. Before I used uTorrent and the torrent thing I used didnt have a autoshutdown feature, i would just be there waiting.. oh 5min remaining good. then in 5min i check and its 1h remaining lol.

yeah like me & chris said you only need to defrag like once a month. the thing will tell you if its needed or not. and AVG has a autoshutdown feature, if you open the main ui, then click computer scanner, then under scan whole computer click change scan settings, then click additional scan settings and theres the option there.