Caramelldansen

Man, after watching it from my overly otaku brother, this one got stuck to my head recently:

caramelldansen.gif

The original...

11azty9.gif

As seen in old Hollywood (I'm sure you know who she is...)

10wo977.gif

Why so serious?

qo661e.gif

Obama and Clinton = unfunny

Obama and Clinton + Caramelldansen = LULZ

God Bless and enjoy... :hurrhurr:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

In real life, people don't dance with their mouths that wide open, I don't think. I'd be tempted to throw random food and drink down their throats to see if they choke :P

In America, yes. It's the "otaku" culture. We actually went to "Jacon 2009" just last month and had a shitty time. The culture, while childish and annoying to begin with, has gone way downhill. Anime conventions are ridiculous.

In real life, people don't dance with their mouths that wide open, I don't think. I'd be tempted to throw random food and drink down their throats to see if they choke :P

In America, yes. It's the "otaku" culture. We actually went to "Jacon 2009" just last month and had a shitty time. The culture, while childish and annoying to begin with, has gone way downhill. Anime conventions are ridiculous.

You can blame 4chan and /b/tards for that.

• 2 weeks later...

You can blame 4chan and /b/tards for that.

Somewhat. But not much. It's probably the same people who killed 4chan that killed the otaku culture.