Help Wanted Im Bored

888ball

Well after doing the game 100%, doing almost everything fun and getting 100% gang terriatory, the game just plain sucks, ive played it for about 250 hours now

so anyways more to the point, is there anyway to like give the ballas teritory back, because gang wars were what made the game so cool, does the fly out to sea glitch do this i need help im sick of ruling los santos

Actually you can fly in any direction. Just take the Shamal or AT-400, (no other planes, because Shamal and AT-400 works best) and fly in one direction, any direction, but it has to be a corner. Before that, make sure your fat and muscle is full coz you need to fly for about a total of 5 hours to get the map full of territories (178 territories total). You don't have to fly for 5 hours in one go, you can do it like me, 2 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour.

To go back to San Andreas, just drown yourself. Or you can fly back, (that takes about 15 minutes).

Remember, Shamal or AT-400, they can auto-pilot. So once you got your right direction, go do something else to past time. Play another console, watch television, anything.

Actually you can fly in any direction. Just take the Shamal or AT-400, (no other planes, because Shamal and AT-400 works best) and fly in one direction, any direction, but it has to be a corner. Before that, make sure your fat and muscle is full coz you need to fly for about a total of 5 hours to get the map full of territories (178 territories total). You don't have to fly for 5 hours in one go, you can do it like me, 2 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour.

To go back to San Andreas, just drown yourself. Or you can fly back, (that takes about 15 minutes).

Remember, Shamal or AT-400, they can auto-pilot. So once you got your right direction, go do something else to past time. Play another console, watch television, anything.

yah I know you can take either direction. I left the Shamel going over night in AutoDrive. And when i awoke the airplane was on the top North-East side corner. So it doesn't matter where you go then.