Story

Hydro

Chapter 1-Work

"Tommy, You can't do this!" Yelled Steven

"If i kill you....You can't mess with my friends, You've killed one so it's time you died" Said Tommy Vercetti

"No, Please I'll do anythi...." Steven pleas But is Shot halfway through his sentence.

As Tommy exits he drags Steven's dead body over to his admiral and dumps it into the trunk.

*Cuts to waterside outside of Vercetti Estate*

"Enjoy your sleep with the fishes!" Laughs Tommy as he Dumps the body in the water.

*Cuts to The Greasy Chopper*

"Yeah Mitch, He's been taken care of, He's sleeping with the fishes"Says Tommy Leaning over the bar

"Great Work Tommy, Just handle this job and i'll reward you with a bike"Says Mitch Baker

"Yeah Mitch, Go On, What you want doing?"

"Some prick, Going by the name of Mark Jones has been vandalising our bikes...You know what to do tommy, Just do it good"

"Yes Sir" Tommy says as he walks out the door laughing

Comments are open and as usual i'll post up the next chapter

hehehe i love writing and MVI copied me...

so...

Chapter 2-Mark

As Tommy drives off in his Admiral he notices a group of around 5 bikers who are driving PCJ-600s and wearing helmets with dark black tinted windows.

Suddenly by chance Tommy is surrounded by these bikers who unload around 80 bullets into the side of Tommy's Admiral.

"Oh, Shit!" Yells Tommy as he loses control of the car and hits a large rock.

"Who the gently caress was that?" Tommy asked himself as he fell out of the car.

As Tommy wondered he remembered that he was on a job, so as he ran to the side of the road he notices a Black infernus with a driver who was talking in spanish.

Tommy jumps onto the rear of the infernus and begins to climb up the roof, the car starts skidding around while Tommy fiddles around in his pocket searching for his Pen-Knife the driver starts speeding up, when tommy finally opens the sunroof he makes a lunge for the driver, causing him to spin out.

Tommy drops into the car and says "Hello, Mark..." and shoots him.

"Mission Accomplished" Tommy thinks

"Freeze, Citizen!" A voice shouts over a loudspeaker

"Aw, Shit" says tommy as he pulls over

As the police get out of the car tommy speeds off in his infernus towards Starfish Island.

As tommy rounds a corner he is surprised to see 10 or so haitans with large guns waiting there "Holy frolicking shit!" yells tommy as he slams down the handbrake doing a 180 and speeds off with a lot of bullet holes in his car he is chased by 3 voodos firing at his car.

His tyre is popped by a haitan bullet and a bullet flys past his left ear from a stray bullet aimed at his right tyre.

Next chapter soon hope you enjoy it...im doing em in small bits

Edited by Hydro

• 1 year later...