Textures loading slowly, then dissappearing

Hey, sorry about bugging people on here with my simple minded problem, but recently I have downloaded a cracked version of San Andreas and I've been having quite a bit of difficulty with it. I plan on buying the new one but not until I've figured out the problem with the game.

The following problems are:

- Textures slowly loading

- Textures fully loaded, then disappearing, then flashing in and out

- Textures semi loading, with really mediocre graphics (No Details, only outlines)

- Textures not loading (Roads disappearing, buildings disappearing, textures not loading

I do have some mod's, only car ones though but what I found was weird was the first Island (Los Santos) specifically in the City Area would load and have no texture problems, yet any where else would be really crappy and mediocre with the textures. I don't have too many mod's but a medium amount of them.

I'm running a dual core gateway laptop with the following specs:

- Dual Core processor

- Radeon 1gb Graphics Card

- Windows 7 Operation system

The game doesn't run slow even with the resolution on maximum and the graphics quality on maximum. I also have alot of car mod's not working (aka any car I put with the Tornado never spawns) and a couple of other mods.

If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated and I would love to play online with you anytime on San Andreas.

Thanks for your time guys!

Your friend probably bought a bad quality disk or a pirate disk. You should always buy it from a licenced game dealer.

He said he downloaded the cracked version. Not from a friend. Lawl.

Anyways yeah you and Llalma:

have downloaded a cracked version of San Andreas

There's your problem right there.

Are right.

Cracked versions are not the best if you know what I mean. It's that or either your PC is old. And bear in mind, this pc game was made lets say 7 years ago. If your pc cannot run the game good enough now well dude... I think you have to make some major updates to your computer.

Or it can be a 'bad' texture.

Edited by DarkMeshy

• 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...