GANGNAM STYLE

Auxeum

Just to post observation I made, Someone was making claims for the screenshots or early GTA IV showings versus the final game, that changes were made, and that that could also prove the case for GTA V. I'm pretty sure that's partly true based on an archive of saved shots stills I kept at the time. Wonder what you think of that... just to throw a new thought out, not that there are any new thoughts on GTA at present! hahaha

Remember Roman on YouTube? The actor voicing him, in other words... Wanted to take the character on a comic venture for YT audiences, IIRC, the particular intent, but ROCKSTAR themselves nixed it, and man, I can't believe they did that, it would have all been very amusing I'm sure. No worse then modding the actual game, me thinks

• 2 weeks later...

I finally coughed up the original replacant on YouTube, and a facsimile there of...using hot Asian girls in short skirts to dance it on-set

Anyway, it was shown as closer to CBS evening news one night a week or so ago, due to it's viral success... Having PSY himself on in an interview, he summed up the idea behind it as DRESS CLASSY, DANCE CHEESY

There you go, but he forgets, make it CATCHY as well

Edited by BlackListedB