GTA V Trailer 2 Analysis

rockstarrem

@Tuner well, we certainly ain't sure if its a hummer or a jeep unless we see the entire vehicle from all the angles and not just the reverse. It could be a new version of the patriot though.

Stubborn as always...

gtav_1499.jpg

Edited by TUN3R

I say it's a Jeep, Hummers are pretty easy to isolate and identify, Anywho, The trailer shows how dogs are more then just merely window dressing in the AI universe, more then just pets of peds, but what of other wildlife, say off the beaten track? Some fans humorously suggested some form of hunting based on that found in Red Dead Red, for GTA's forest regions. I have to admit, lions and wild boar attacks really added to RDR fun, but the bears were 'killer', and certainly might be found in a Cali high-country region?!?

• Like 1

The jeep falling from the plane, I don't think you can effectively compare new vehicle roster to that of past GTAs, as the Housers explained, basically each GTA must live ultimately as it's own universe, there's no need to actually have a tie in with each issued game in the franchise, too much attention is based on making such comparisons, needlessly, now any obvious similarities are hard to ignore, but personally I like to see what makes GTA favorable return, and improved in all areas

Judging from past GTA's, the same vehicle names will most likely return, obviously along with some additions. Even if Houser said it's a different universe, it's the same universe as GTA IV as far as I know. Cars from that game can return, and some cars from that game also came from a universe completely separate (GTA III era).

Well, I always bring up what comes as officially as possible, if I remember it verbatim, all the better, but I would agree that certainly wording and naming is most likely to share within the whole of the GTA universes, but they've clearly made the separation within GTA along the same lines as the console generations, whereas GTA is basically also available on PC, the generations of which are every 6 months! haha

Well this is a pointless fucking argument devoid of any logic or progress. It's totally just an infernus from a strange angle, n00bs.

Well I guess I can't expect GTA fangirls to get smarter or more perceptive over night... especially this one...

I say it's a Jeep

This is still up for debate...? Did you even see the picture?

It's not up for debate when I say IT'S A JEEP, that's my final assessment, make of it what you will, but I don't plan to lose sleep over it! hahaha

As for moving onward and upward, the therapist for Michael is just a guess at this point, but he's under FIB's watchful eye in Witness Protection, and as one analysis pointed out on YouTube, he seems to have a lot of money as such, in the REAL WORLD this is NOT the case, I summize, he could be court ordered to do therapy or some other legal matter. It's all unknown so far really, but one aspect I don't guess about is that the three protags from varied backgrounds and live SWITCHING among them allows you, the player, to assume the skill sets of each of the three. There are varied mini games and leisure activities for each as noted, something they are still working on and finalizing pre-release!

Edited by BlackListedB